RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER: GORDON T!

Winner.jpg

Tom Spina Designs recently wrapped creature work on a music video starring Billy Dee Williams, Patton Oswalt, Jason Schwartzman, as well as a number of RPF members! The final video is due out next week on the Nerdist Youtube Channel (LINK - Nerdist Channel - YouTube ).

We snapped this great shot of RPF member, Art Andrews as Muftak holding a lightsaber by a green screen and looking like a total bad ass, except for the skinny legs with jeans and shoes!

We figured the image could use improving and that our fans on the RPF and Facebook would be the ones to do it!

THE CHALLENGE - Please take one of the images of Muftak below and insert him in to whatever background or situation you dream up. Please keep it "work safe, " be creative and have fun with it!

THE DEADLINE - ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE BY TUESDAY JULY 9TH. Please post your entry here in this thread or email your entry to - info@TomSpinaDesigns.com with the title "MUFTAK CHALLENGE ENTRY"

THE WINNER - On July 10th, we'll post a gallery of entries on the Tom Spina Designs Facebook page (LINK - www.facebook.com/TomSpinaDesigns ) and we'll announce the winner there on July 17th. The winning image will be the one that receives the most likes by the 17th. If you haven't already, click "like" on our page so that you'll see our updates in your newsfeed and be updated when we choose the winner!

THE PRIZE - the prize is a very cool screen used prop from the 2012 Volkswagen Star Wars themed commercial, "the Dog Strikes Back" (LINK - Volkswagen Star Wars Superbowl Commercial Cantina Bar Alien Masks and Costumes ). This gold "drink dispenser" was part of the bar in that commercial and the winner will just need to pay for shipping. Sharp eyed prop fans will also note that this prop is made from the same airplane engine part that IG-88's head was created from!

Muftak-PS-Contest-Prize.jpg

STUFF OUR LAWYERS MAKE US SAY:

Participation in the Muftak Green-Screen Challenge (the “Contest”) constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Official Rules.

Sponsor: Tom Spina Designs and the RPF / Movie Prop Sites, LLC

Entry: To enter, see THE CHALLENGE and THE DEADLINE sections above. There is a limit of five entries per member. By submitting an entry, you agree that your entry may be used for promotional purposes. therpf.com reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any entry it does not feel is inline with the intent of the contest or does not meet the contest's entry criteria.

Contest Period: The Contest begins at the time this message is posted and ends July 9th at 10:00pm PST.

Prize: The first place winner of the Contest will win a Star Wars cantina drink dispenser, as pictured above, from Tom Spina Designs. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.

Notification: The winner will be notified by Tom Spina Designs on or about the date that the Contest results are published to therpf.com (roughly around July 17th, 2013). If winner does not respond to notification within 15 days, they forfeit their prize.

Intellectual Property: You agree that therpf.com and Tom Spina Designs may use the Submission, or any portions or elements of the Submission, as described in these Official Rules without any payment or other obligation whatsoever to you. If you are selected as a Winner, you agree to assign and hereby do assign to therpf.com all of your rights, title and interest in the Submission. You represent and warrant that you are (a) the author/creator of the Submission, (b) that you are the present and sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Submission, (c) that it is an original work, (d) that you have the full, exclusive and unconditional right and authorization to submit the Submission, and (f) that no third party has any rights in or to the Submission. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless therpf.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses or liabilities including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and punitive damages that may be asserted against or incurred by them at any time in connection with the Submission, or any use thereof, including, without limitation, those arising from any breach, or alleged breach, of the warranties, representations and promises provided by you in these Official Rules.

General Conditions: No purchase necessary. therpf.com is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) misdirected or delayed mail or e-mail; (ii) telephone, telecommunications, hardware or third party software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond therpf.com control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted, corrupted or terminated; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Contest; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. therpf.com reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the systems required to conduct the Contest or operate the therpf.com web site, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants, shall be determined by therpf.com in its sole discretion. All decisions of therpf.com are final. By participating in the Contest, you also agree to be bound by therpf.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Attachments

• Muftak - Contest Image - Green Screen.png
    Muftak - Contest Image - Green Screen.png
    832.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Muftak - Contest Image - Blank.png
    Muftak - Contest Image - Blank.png
    968.8 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
re: RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - from Tom Spina Designs

Haha this came right up in me xD.. Just love Obama's face :D

KevinBGoode_Contest_Entree.png

We all know what Art's real legs look like:

Muftak_monroe.jpg

Muftak Monroe!

Hate to say it but ya missed a foot... lol

Otherwise good work.

Ha! :lol This is awesome already!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

hmm, Broney you say? How about a pair of Muftak Sith Centaurs?

MuftakSithCentaurs.jpg

Love the Marilyn Muftak!

LOL. Ok, this is going to be more fun than I thought.

Here's mine...just taking advantage of what is already there.

Muftak_Levis_web copy.jpg

Last edited:

I tell ya guys. This is really one I wish I could enter! So many possibilities! :thumbsup

Re: RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - from Tom Spina Designs

How many times can we enter - So many ideas - haha!!!

Re: RPF CONTEST - Muftak Green-Screen Challenge - from Tom Spina Designs

"Let me leave my card..."

Dark Knight would have been a VERY different movie with Muftak as the Joker! :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back