New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

Got mine!

Thanks Wand Co. for a bargain priced high end replica! :thumbsup.

Bought one from thinkgeek and 2 from trek.com

Excuse the clutter..

IMG_0723.JPG

any other part's you guy's want a close look at just say so. till my camera battery's die anyway. which I think they are about too.

IMG_0726.JPG

Skinny..

Last edited:
So far the box or case Is the only thing I have an issue with. hard to open. and I personally would just have the lettering part without the authorization part...

Woo Hoo!

Dear Jim,

Hello and thank you for shopping with us at the Star Trek Shop.
This e-mail is to confirm that the following items from order # #### #### have been shipped via UPS SurePost:

1. Star Trek Original Series Phaser Universal Remote Control
Item No. 2870-616856
Quantity Shipped: 1

My Trek.com order shipped today as well for the first phaser I ordered.

I went back a month or so later and ordered a second one. The discount was too good to pass up. I can be so stupid sometimes. :)

Just got my notice from Trek.com as well.

Looks like it is time to take my Mr phaser off display.

I will have these on display, one in its case, another field stripped, and the final fuly assembled

My Trek.com order shipped today as well for the first phaser I ordered.

I went back a month or so later and ordered a second one. The discount was too good to pass up. I can be so stupid sometimes. :)
Jim and dbuck, when did you guys order? I ordered mine Sept. 12 and no news yet. I don't want to cancel and go to ThinkGeek, since that can cause problems such as getting double charged. So I'm just gonna wait patiently... well, I'm gonna wait... :darnkids

just checked my email and yuppers ST.com shipped today but damn, I wont be getting mine till next Saturday the 29 th :cry

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back