ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I absolutely dig the new Imperial Officers uniform, but at almost $1300, that's going to be a stretch on a public employees salary. So, will you lads be releasing a standard line uniform for the less affluent officer?

Absolutely! Keep in mind, the Premiere level is no holds barred - so it uses 100% wool, custom woven and dyed. The construction method also includes a lot of the hand labor originally found in the screen used pieces we got to pattern against. The Standard version will not be 100% wool but will capture the same look with minor modifications to make it less hand sewn intensive.

So, is this TIE Pilot costume the Premiere Line or Standard Line? I am confused, will there be a Premiere version of this, or is this it?

Again, lack of info. keeps me from buying.

Will just the soft parts be offered alone at a later date?

Got Maul....wow you guys are putting out some great stuff at reasonable prices.

Episode VII Trooper? Its ok just to post a full frontal shot of a prototype....go ahead, just use my name.

Is that the same helmet that comes with the Vader standard?!? 300$!!! That's a steal!!
Nobody talks about nothing important anymore!!!

:D

Wait a sec there .. where did you get this link from? It's not in the email, or the web site ...

Is that the same helmet that comes with the Vader standard?!? 300$!!! That's a steal!!
Nobody talks about nothing important anymore!!!

:D

Wait a sec there .. where did you get this link from? It's not in the email, or the web site ...

I has Internet skills. The cats outta the bag, this was for Cyber Monday i think. But this is a steal though. Beautiful helmet for the price. I'd like to see the experts weigh in here. Also, I didn't expect the ROTJ greeblies to be on the ESB helmet.

Hey guys has anyone of You news on the Luke Bespin costume status??
Did anyone receive the costume Yet??
And have You heard any news about the holster, which was supposed to go with the costume???

Regards,

Alberto

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back