Pokemon GO

A co-worker has a pokemon in his living room, so now he's getting all sorts of idiots knocking on his door at all hours expecting to be let in. I told him charge them $20 a head entrance fee..

The idea of getting people off the couch is great but this is already getting ridiculous......people walking around like Zombies with there phone, people falling off cliffs, someone almost getting shot?....just wait it will get worse....I wont jump on the band wagon.....

The idea of getting people off the couch is great but this is already getting ridiculous......people walking around like Zombies with there phone, people falling off cliffs, someone almost getting shot?....just wait it will get worse....I wont jump on the band wagon.....

Please. People who are prone to being idiots are going to be idiots regardless of whether it's PokemonGO or Angry Birds. There have been stories about people walking into fountains, falling into manholes, and numerous other bits of idiocy before PokemonGO was a thing. Don't blame stupidity on the game.

Ooooh I wonder what poke are running around free there? Seriously though a friend of mine demanded that I upgrade my phone to play pokemon go as it runs android 4.2 and you need 4.4 or better to play it. I pondered for a second as to what my response would be. A swift smack on the back of his head seem to do the trick.

How I feel right now since I currently have 306 candies. 24 more Magikarps to go....... so close to that Gyrados.

giphy.gif

How I feel right now since I currently have 306 candies. 24 more Magikarps to go....... so close to that Gyrados.https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYSwcGk62LXh34Q/giphy.gif
Dude you don't know how lucky you are, I can't find a single Karp!! Matter of fact, I have barely anything in my neighborhood, myself and the local kids meet up Saturday nights about 7pm and go on hunts. We encounter, pidgey, rattata, wheedles, a few caterpie, and a venonate here and there... I have to travel 8 miles away to the closet park. This park is great though, 5 poke stops in a 10 minute walk. So by the time I start, I just walk circles and by the time I get back to the first stop its refreshed Currently I have 30something pidgey, and 157 pidgey candy. I'm going to boost tonight with my brother in law at the park, see how many levels I can get tonight, some people are making 50,000exp with boosting. Here's hoping! I'll report back tonight, I am currently level 13

I forgot to add, you guys know the eevelution trick? Nickname ever sparky and it evolves into jolteon, nick name him pyro and he evolved into flareon, and nickname him Rainer and he evolves into vaporeonI don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously putting on some miles walking!! It's really gotten me to walk, I always cycled recreationally. Now I bike 8 miles to the park, walk 5-6 miles and then bike the 8 miles back home, it's a hell of a work out.

worked a lot later then i thought... 103 degree's working outside in the sun, i dont feel like playing GO. Exp boost will be tomorrow, ill keep you all posted

All that about people trespassing and knocking on doors makes me rather angry. If you see the Pokemon on your map, you can tap it. You don't need to get closer, and getting closer doesn't do anything. If you see some rustling leaves, it means a Pokemon may appear. It's random chance. Getting closer doesn't do anything.

I don't even play and I know this...

--Jonah

All that about people trespassing and knocking on doors makes me rather angry. If you see the Pokemon on your map, you can tap it. You don't need to get closer, and getting closer doesn't do anything. If you see some rustling leaves, it means a Pokemon may appear. It's random chance. Getting closer doesn't do anything.I don't even play and I know this...--Jonah
the compass works in mysterious ways. The Pokemon don't always show up with rustling grass. Especially the harder ones to find. The compass shows you 9 or 12 of the Pokemon in that area. The Pokemon who are closer get put on the top of the list, if you open the compass and walk around the order of the Pokemon change. Once you actually get on the right track of that certain Pokemon you want you watch the foot print marker, 3 is far away 2 is closer and 1 DONT MOVE it will appear any minute nowI don't think a lot of people understand how to hunt them, so when they see moving grass in their neighbors back yard that could be anything and not the Pokemon they are thinking it isI agree with you 100% people running around in others yard, or breaking into private property needs to stop now. I think the major problem is there is no explanation of how to play the game, there's no instructions, all we have is what we have experience for ourselves, OR the reliable YouTube channels... And now every 12yr old with a YouTube channel is making fake videos online for likes... The police have gone ballistic in my town. We have a hot spot here in town where we are getting 300 people a night!! They get kicked out at 10pm and then the cops are back every hour on the hour removing and ticketing kids for trespassingJust the other night they took the flood lamp off the flag there and plugged in 6 power strips for everyone to charge their phones. There is trash and cigarettes buts everywhere.... Soda bottles and Burger King bags... We put 4 more garbage barrels where the kids hang out and it's pointless. Trash dropped anywhere even though the barrel is 10ft away, trash shoved down the canons barrels... One of the historic canons was broken... Looks like a bunch of them attempted to push it off its tracks. Last week people were traveling from 30 miles away to get to this place and NOW my cousin ( who is a cop in town) told me people from New Hampshire were down here today hunting because they found all the rare catches on Facebook which linked back to this memorial park.. I ride my bike to the other park on the other side of town, last night when the cops were kicking them out of the memorial park about 70 of them showed up at the park I hang out in, the traffic is unreal...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what it won't let me post with paragraphs? It merges it all into one pile of sentences?

My daughter is playing it. Wish I could but my phone wont download it. I have a galaxy mega but doesn't like it lol

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back