Pokemon GO

i didnt know you can throw a curve ball? I've been watching youtube videos, theres really a lot more to it then i thought!

- - - Updated - - -

theres players with CP over 4000!!

This game was poorly thought out and it's only a matter of time before it makes the news for someone getting hurt.

What a load of rubbish. Danger is enhanced by people, not by a device that has no bearing on the user other than if the user wants to chase it. The game is not at fault if something happens - the person is. We all know we shouldnt drive doing it, or walk into dangerous neighbourhoods, or jump off a cliff because you've seen a bloody Zapdos.

Blame culture is toxic - shoulder responsibility for your own actions.

Last edited:
42dedc9125395c59853340c3eb32bf2b.jpg

I've never played a Pokemon game in my life, but this is getting pretty damn addictive. It got me to go walk and eat lunch at the nearby Memorial Park since it was a Gym, instead of just eating back at my office.

Crud:
Pokémon Go Is a Government Surveillance Psyop Conspiracy[/h]http://blackbag.gawker.com/pokemon-go-is-a-government-surveillance-psyop-conspirac-1783461240

s3t4z98alhtqbbvz7gos.png

Interesting: "We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties."

Connected potentially to government intelligence gathering networks. Wow.

If you sign in with your Google Account, you are giving Niantic FULL ACCESS to your account. That means they have access to everything in your gmail account, emails, contacts, IP addresses, etc. You can remove this access after signing in by logging into your google account on a desktop, but one you sign in with it again in the game, you give the access back. I suggest making a new dummy Gmail account and using that.

If you sign in with your Google Account, you are giving Niantic FULL ACCESS to your account. That means they have access to everything in your gmail account, emails, contacts, IP addresses, etc. You can remove this access after signing in by logging into your google account on a desktop, but one you sign in with it again in the game, you give the access back. I suggest making a new dummy Gmail account and using that.

this is excellent info. though i dont have anything important linked to my gmail... i may just reset the game and enter in a spam email i use. then again i imagine once I've signed in once with my Gmail account they have all my info anyway...

man now i know why its completely free... always wondered why there wasnt any adds

Well you can fill out a form on their site and request to have your previous account (tied to the specific email) deleted. But they say it takes several weeks.

I haven't tested this theory personally (still need to catch a few more Eevees) so take this information in whatever way you want.

https://65.media.tumblr.com/7cf0d6f3e4d3a2ca41ba3e7320b71c68/tumblr_oa2fc2D6jB1vzjnvio1_540.jpg

My friend and I caught and evolved the same eevee, same CP and same moves, however we got different eeveelutions and different resulting CP
I know for a fact it was the same one we both caught and evolved it right next to each other

--Updated for New Info--

Definitely proven wrong, a swift eevee turned into a Jolteon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I dont know if its because i dont have a great connection or what, but im getting constant errors trying to catch things, or even power up pokemon. Aside from the server issues.

I dont know if its because i dont have a great connection or what, but im getting constant errors trying to catch things, or even power up pokemon. Aside from the server issues.

Oh no, from someone who has played nonstop since release with multiple friends
These issues are VERY common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back