FILE RELEASED: Tie Pilot Helmet Pepakura

Love it, unfortunately I do not have the patience for pepakura. Would love to try other method if someone converts. Keep up the good work :)

Very nice! Nice to see some Star Wars Pepakura. Accurate to! Right?

I'm hoping so. As stated I didn't create the base 3d file a friend did and he is pretty good about that stuff. TBH I've not done a measurement comparison. It looks good enough for me and any minor imperfections I will fix as I go.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you again, it's the next project on my list to do. Thank you so much.

-Duke Duel
www.dukeduel.com

I look forward to seeing your build :)

- - - Updated - - -

Love it, unfortunately I do not have the patience for pepakura. Would love to try other method if someone converts. Keep up the good work :)

Well the file is there. Anyone who wants to tackle it for Foam is more than welcome to. Im strapped for time atm.

Hello my friend, this looks amazing I have experience in the Aerospace Composite Engineering industry I have the experience to make a mould for this tie helmet, Can you tell me how to get this papercraft model ? I cn make a mould from this ? Been a fan of star wars since I saw the film in the 70's I have a wealth of experience in making moulds, There is a company
here in the U.K. that sells these helmets for £349.99 GBP with what the materials cost their markup is ridiculous can you help ???

Hello my friend, this looks amazing I have experience in the Aerospace Composite Engineering industry I have the experience to make a mould for this tie helmet, Can you tell me how to get this papercraft model ? I cn make a mould from this ? Been a fan of star wars since I saw the film in the 70's I have a wealth of experience in making moulds, There is a company
here in the U.K. that sells these helmets for £349.99 GBP with what the materials cost their markup is ridiculous can you help ???

an unexperienced naive response.

Re: Tie Pilot Helmet Pepakura

That Inner/Outer helmet combo looks like it would make a better Rebel Pilot helmet than any of the Rebel Pilot Helmet pep's I've seen. Cool! That may give me enough inspiration to try one of these out.

Glad I'm not the one who Necro'd this thread but I missed the file as it's no longer available, does anyone have this file and can you PM it to me?

my Version. Not perfect, but i like it.
Thank you xaosbringer for loads of work :D
Ohne Titel.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back