Agent Carter Props Thread

The Nitramene Orb is a mold-blown glass curtain rod finial. Still checking old Pottery Barn listings for it, but I remember seeing one in the store.

Nice spot there with the glass finials, I wouldn't have thought to look for those.

I could possible model up the globes to be 3D printed in clear but I'm just trying to determine if the "V" triangles are grooves cut into the outer surface, or raised triangular detail internally?

What does everyone think?

VFX showreel for Agent Carter is up.

There's a nice look at the Nitramene Orb without the smoke blowing everywhere at 0:55.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice spot there with the glass finials, I wouldn't have thought to look for those.

I could possible model up the globes to be 3D printed in clear but I'm just trying to determine if the "V" triangles are grooves cut into the outer surface, or raised triangular detail internally?

What does everyone think?

If those orbs are mold blown glass, then chances are very high those groves are on the outside surface.

The Nitramene Orb is a mold-blown glass curtain rod finial. Still checking old Pottery Barn listings for it, but I remember seeing one in the store.

Hi William,
Any luck finding the screen-accurate finials for the Nitramene Orb, if so I'd be interested in buying at least one or two.

Thanks
Jamie

An image search for "amber glass and brass deluxe finial" resulted in a very close match.

Looking at the Nitramene Orb I'm guessing it is about 70mm in diameter.
I happened to have two clear acrylic balls, the smaller one on the left is 60mm in diameter and the one on the right is 80mm.
I'd say looking at the size of the prop in Peggy's hand I'm going to split down the middle and estimate it to be 70mm.

It would be good to have this made up into a 3D model and printed in ultrafrost detail or extreme detail clear material by Shapeways.

For anyone wondering about the Sweet Dreams lipstick, Besame Cosmetics now sells their Red Velvet shade in the same style tube that they provided for the show. They actually have an Agent Carter makeup line now, though it is a rather small collection.

TThe gun shaped prop that keeps showing up throughout both seasons is actually the business end of a Hamilton Beach vibrator.

Oh wait. I uploaded pics of the wrong model last time. Definitely a Hamilton Beach however. This still isn't the same exact model since the one in the series has no raised ring around the center of the motor housing, but it's much more similar than the last one I uploaded.
s-l400.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back