Toronto Xmas Party 2012 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Go big or go home, right?

I'll assume the family will be out of the house?

For most of it yes. Wife & kids will be at the in-laws. When they return the kids will be completely passed out and Nina has been warned to wear ear plugs. ;)

I told her that she might want to stay the night with her folks but she said it was alright.

That's pretty cool of her. She gives you your space to geek-out. Hell, she even let's you have the house.

As long as she doesn't come home to TP flung around the front tree.

That's pretty cool of her. She gives you your space to geek-out. Hell, she even let's you have the house.

As long as she doesn't come home to TP flung around the front tree.

Ya. My wife is awesome... Really got lucky on that one. :)

And if there was TP she wouldn't care as long as I cleaned it up... But as the person who would have to do said cleaning *I* would care!

Don't TP my house! :darnkids

Where did the time go? Weren't we just talking about planning this gig only a few days ago? :lol

I'll be bringing cold cuts, mozzarella and hickory sticks to wrap them all up together.

But...as for the lab top and video game thingamabob....I'll be quite content just watching you all have at it thank you very much...:cool :lol
Besides, it would be like grade school all over again...."Let's pick our teams" and everyone knows I'm useless at computer stuff so I'd be the last one picked....:$

Can't wait to see you all....going to be fun.:thumbsup

David

I think you'll have a turn at a station David.

Artemis looks like it could be fun.

Mike and I have another element that should add to the fun.

Where did the time go? Weren't we just talking about planning this gig only a few days ago? :lol

I'll be bringing cold cuts, mozzarella and hickory sticks to wrap them all up together.

But...as for the lab top and video game thingamabob....I'll be quite content just watching you all have at it thank you very much...:cool :lol
Besides, it would be like grade school all over again...."Let's pick our teams" and everyone knows I'm useless at computer stuff so I'd be the last one picked....:$

Can't wait to see you all....going to be fun.:thumbsup

David

Don't worry, there are no competing teams... We're all on one team! :D

Just got back from the party! Had a total blast with a great bunch of people! The red-shirt gingerbread men were very tasty.

Loved being the engineer in Artemis! Worked with a great crew!

Thanks Mike!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back