Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Never realized it was ever in question.
We've known that since the trailer was released. And it is the Maz character handing it to her.
We haven't "known" anything accept what's been specifically stated in officially sanctioned releases (i.e. Vanity Fair, EW, trailers, etc), and that most certainly has not. And I don't consider an audio cue that accompanied the onscreen visual as a confirmation. In fact it has been very much debated elsewhere in the internet.

But wait, that's right, we here at the rpf take the word of rumor sites and make assumptions and say they're facts. I forgot, my bad.

So LEAVE the RPF and take you're trolling elsewhere! :rolleyes The teaser is clear when talking about individual characters.
The trailer very well could have been telling us exactly who the people onscreen are. By my interpretation, it was being purposely ambiguous, but I'm not touting that as a fact.

As for the first part of your response, what did I say that isn't true?

We haven't "known" anything accept what's been specifically stated in officially sanctioned releases (i.e. Vanity Fair, EW, trailers, etc), and that most certainly has not. And I don't consider an audio cue that accompanied the onscreen visual as a confirmation. In fact it has been very much debated elsewhere in the internet.

But wait, that's right, we here at the rpf take the word of rumor sites and make assumptions and say they're facts. I forgot, my bad.

i knew who was I was without question. Your results may vary but that's your problem not mine. And there has been no "official" confirmation that it is Leia, so based on your thinking how can you say it is? And Kylo being Han's son is almost as certain. From a narrative standpoint it delivers a far more meaningful emotional punch when he kills Han if he is the son.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think it's Ren's hand getting the lightsaber.

It's a woman's hand.

i knew who was I was without question. Your results may vary but that's your problem not mine.
I'm glad your confident in your assumption.
And there has been no "official" confirmation that it is Leia, so based on your thinking how can you say it is?
You are absolutely right, for all we know JJ could have put the kabash (sp?) on that costume for Leia and given it to Rey. I take it back.

And Kylo being Han's son is almost as certain. From a narrative standpoint it delivers a far more meaningful emotional punch when he kills Han if he is the son.
IF that event happens at all, then I would agree with you. Except, again, you're going off the assumption that rumor and "spoilers" from unofficial sites are undeniably true when in point of fact...well, you know the rest. And by the way, I never said I didn't think there might be some validity to the rumor that Kylo is also a Solo, just that I'm hoping that to not be the case on account that the actor doesn't even remotely resemble HF or CF, whereas with Daisy, you can definitely see it.

I am surprised this even up for debate. We've had several pieces of evidence indicating that was Leia we saw in the trailer. I didn't even think this was a question...

Ladies, ladies, you can all be the Prom Queen, okay?

Until the movie comes out how about we switch from passive-aggressive douchery and get back to actual Episode 7 talk.

I'm surprised this stuff is leaking publicly at this time. Some of it has actually been out there for a few months.
The Ackbar shot is nice to see though. Warms my heart to see some old faces

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back