The new Hasbro TFA TIE!

1. It looks awesome!
2. Not to be a naysayer, but to be in scale with the figures and the cockpit pod, wouldn't those wings need to be almost twice as big?

I hope so and can't wait for those that are capable of doing a run on scale wings for this beast!

io9 shot some video of the Hasbro diorama featuring several of the TIEs. Interesting that this new design has two gun turrets, on the shoulder and below the ball. This TIE can blast what's behind it!

http://io9.com/the-first-force-awakens-toy-vehicle-is-a-gloriously-hug-1717123007

And yeah, typical Hasbro, the ball is too large for the wings. Unless the film's TIEs are the same but I don't think they are. Sigh.

I guess I'll be waiting for the inevitable prop replica. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS MOVIE. :lol

k

io9 shot some video of the Hasbro diorama featuring several of the TIEs. Interesting that this new design has two gun turrets, on the shoulder and below the ball. This TIE can blast what's behind it!

http://io9.com/the-first-force-awakens-toy-vehicle-is-a-gloriously-hug-1717123007

And yeah, typical Hasbro, the ball is too large for the wings. Unless the film's TIEs are the same but I don't think they are. Sigh.

I guess I'll be waiting for the inevitable prop replica. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS MOVIE. :lol

k

No, this is in scale, this is the two person TIE.

I'm really digging the new TIE fighter more than I thought that I would. It's really pretty neat lookin'.

And after seeing the new TIE pilot figure I really want to do that TIE pilot costume. It's awesome. :p Though I do wonder why some of the pilot figures had a black hose and other figures had a silver hose? I couldn't tell if there was any more variation to them then that...

DSC08661.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back