2014 Toronto Prop Party

The pop culture exhibit? If memory serves, from our meeting with them, I believe it's going to be in the Heritage Court beside the Direct Energy Centre.

If this helps in any way.
CNE_popcultureExhibit_Layout_zps3c31b819.jpg

If anyone has someplace they want to take flyers to (cons, comic shops, hobby shops, etc.) here are 2 versions! They can be printed/photocopied pretty cheaply since they are black and white. Help spread the word! :)

Click to download the PDF

A full page one

And a 2 up half page one

I'm a newbie and I'm interested in coming. Do I need an invite?
thanks,

john

I am a newbie as well. Come and bring your friends. It's not just showing props and stuff. We chat about anything from movies, tv shows, anime, video games etc.
If you have built something, bring them as well. That's how I first attended the party.

Note: I'd wish it's a fancy-dress party that everyone would dress up...

I am a newbie as well. Come and bring your friends. It's not just showing props and stuff. We chat about anything from movies, tv shows, anime, video games etc.
If you have built something, bring them as well. That's how I first attended the party.

Note: I'd wish it's a fancy-dress party that everyone would dress up...

How are you newbie? I was a newbie last year, and we met there, lol. We are experienced now :thumbsup

Hey there guys, I received an email yesterday that the CNE exhibit organizers need insurance numbers asap, make sure you are on top of it.

How are you newbie? I was a newbie last year, and we met there, lol. We are experienced now :thumbsup

Right... I am always a newbie. By the way, are you going to suit up a costume? It'll be more fun if everyone dresses up and plays battle-royale with a weapon of choice...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back