A Tale of Nine Balance Pipes - Journey COMPLETE!!

Well ... my mom wrote to me in her book she left me that I should really start to stick up for myself ... so hence this rather perhaps unpleasant reply towards our member Marv :

As far as I'm concerned Marv owes me a grenade which he just personally snatched from under my nose for himself when I had asked him to assist me and had without reserve pointed to the online auction to him yet he declined while he claimed not to be able to 'bid' on my behalf at that time ... so I then turned to member intwenother for assisting me to bid on that UK bound grenade on my behalf ... who then found himself bidding against, yes you guessed it guys, Marv himself under a pseudoname ... so he's a Rogue One that Marv ... in my rpf-dictionary and without scruples ... so I'd say if that Derwent Engine is what we seek then Marv owes me a correct female balance pipe to my choosing ... and free of any charge :angry

Now please move along with the real wonderous discovery at hand ... thanks userd1402 :)

Chaim

Typed on my dad's laptop at my parents home ... thx dad :cheers
I will comment on this so to be clear...

I told you at the time I was already aware of the auction, I don't have to tell you I was going to bid - I most certainly at NO point said I would bid for you.
And you told me you had another contact who would bid.
But this is the thing it was YOU who without me saying yes to you you went out of your way to then email me with what you were willing to bid.
If you had said this to Andy (I've no Idea if you did or not) it would have been yours I simply couldn't afford to go anywhere near what you were willing to pay.

What I did get after though was a tirade of PMs from you on what you thought of me.

It doesn't matter much now because someone ran their mouth about the current engine and it's not going to go smoothly now.

I wont be helping anyone outside of those who already know anymore on determining the correct parts. Thanks for ruining it whoever you are.

It could have been google. That guy blabs every time. If a ton of people were emailing me about a random item I had for sale, I would probably google it.

I once answered a Craigslist add for a Master Replicas Darth Vader ROTJ Stunt that was selling for 100 bucks.

The guy wrote back "Hey... was surprised how quickly I got responses for this so googled it. I guess I should be asking for more. Sorry but the price is now $1000 if you're still interested."

Google/ebay is a bitch.

I rarely complain, propstuff is not important enough in life to really got upset about.

At least if noone runs away with money withouf delivering stuff. :lol

I wish you all well on your balance pipe searches!

Attachments

• IMG_2220.JPG
    IMG_2220.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2221.JPG
    IMG_2221.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2222.JPG
    IMG_2222.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
So what exactly is the status?
I would be happy to support this endeavour but am unsure who to get in contact with now... Or if at all?

Marv, are you at it?

What an unfortunate turn of events : /

I understand the enthusiasm, but at some point doesn't common sense kick in? It's like people who bid up things on eBay just to "get more people to list more." That's just... not sustainable. Anyhow, grousing over. If it works out for anyone, I'm always interested. Let me know if there's anything I can do over here in California.

I wouldn't know the first thing about finding the engine, but if someone finds one in my neck of the woods i have no problem running to the guy with the money PDQ.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back