ANOVOS Darth Vader

Question for anyone here who has opened their Vader suit...
Does the cape attach to the chest armor (mantle) at all? My suit is in need of a new chest set and I like the hinges for the shoulders but I don't see a ROTJ cape hook. Anyone have first hand knowledge?

The mantle snaps to the cape. The plastic chain is just for looks.

455e8b83f59adc9d8e4a3ebb3b3c3d12.jpg
94d88c660203f05bb03c01a720260ba9.jpg

Still checking out all the pieces.
1. Should one of the shins be about an inch shorter.
2. Does the helmet sit on the mantle, under it, or is my neck too short?

1. The original shins were not identical and one was a little taller than the other one.
2. The helmet is above the shoulder armor and does not touch it, maybe a 1/4 inch or less gap.

Still checking out all the pieces.
1. Should one of the shins be about an inch shorter.
2. Does the helmet sit on the mantle, under it, or is my neck too short?
The helmet is supposed to sit ALMOST touching the shoulder armor. As a matter of fact, there's a few behind the scenes photos where the armor is scratched up from the helmet being too close and bumping the armor.

When will we get a detailed review of the Darth Vader Premium Costume? I am anxiously waiting on mine. Anyone know a good place to get the boots? My costume will be displayed on a mannequin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone

I am so glad you are beginning to see the Darth Vader standards roll out. A small update on the Premiums, the good news is that everything is DONE and sitting in our warehouse, boxed and ready to go. The only small glitch is we are still awaiting final approval to distribute the leather suit and gloves from Lucasfilm. This is only a paperwork issue but is the primary reason for the hold up. I will update you guys here and in the emails coming to the premium buyers.

Secondly, to the later orders of premium buyers (within 2016) we had some quality issues and had to issue another order for additional suits. These are being done urgently and will air shipped from Taiwan to complete the order.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine arrived today. Took mean hour to get everything unboxed.

I am no expert and cannot speak to its accuracy, but I love it. Upon first inspection, the finish is better than expected. The shins are pretty thin , but everything else has met my approval. Mine is a STD in XXL. Jumpsuit fits good, gloves are a tad big. I will try to take more pics on Saturday, we have homecoming tonight. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/45fdc2b775bc1797725b298d89214129.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/93bb5896e7e01254c486a5534cb0347a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/eeed569471a74e22f16b9d1d220219f5.jpg

That picture with your kid is what its all about. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for your patience with us.

Thanks for the update Got Maul!

Any update on the stand alone helmets? Should we be seeing a slow trickle from Q4 (nowish) into Q1'17 of orders being fulfilled?

Tomorrow's the day.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it at least. as I said, so long as it's better than my 1988 halloween costume, it works for me.

I will continue to follow what anovos does in the hopes they get better...

but I think my ordering days from them are done.

I would have bit on that proton pack if more detail was around, and i wasn't waiting two years here.

I'm not at the angry stage, so much as annoyed and dissapointed. It didn't take this long to get my 3P0 parts, and those where made by one guy.

Thanks for the update Got Maul!

Any update on the stand alone helmets? Should we be seeing a slow trickle from Q4 (nowish) into Q1'17 of orders being fulfilled?

Hi ! You must be in the second run of helmets as our first run sold out. The next run is being done right now in China. This should pull into completion in the next few weeks and we will then get it on a ship. I can have a much more definitive answer for you once we get to the boxing step. The good news is, since we are now on re-orders, we don't have to go through the LF approval process. Once done, it gets on a ship and goes out to you , well into early Q1 '17 if not, if we are lucky and no hick-ups, end of this year !

Tomorrow's the day.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it at least. as I said, so long as it's better than my 1988 halloween costume, it works for me.

I will continue to follow what anovos does in the hopes they get better...

but I think my ordering days from them are done.

I would have bit on that proton pack if more detail was around, and i wasn't waiting two years here.

I'm not at the angry stage, so much as annoyed and dissapointed. It didn't take this long to get my 3P0 parts, and those where made by one guy.

No worries NeilT . I am just happy you got your product and I meant that sincerely. It's a win for all of us .

As for the PP , I am directly heading that project and just sent out the master after personally correcting it, myself. I will be sending out an update to that PP pack soon, but I am so proud of that product.

If you should come back, that will also be a win - win for us because that means we are in a place that you feel you can trust us and we also get you back as a customer. Have a wonderful Halloween.

Hi ! You must be in the second run of helmets as our first run sold out. The next run is being done right now in China. This should pull into completion in the next few weeks and we will then get it on a ship. I can have a much more definitive answer for you once we get to the boxing step. The good news is, since we are now on re-orders, we don't have to go through the LF approval process. Once done, it gets on a ship and goes out to you , well into early Q1 '17 if not, if we are lucky and no hick-ups, end of this year !

Thanks!

I ordered before the page was updated saying Q1 Delivery Next Batch so we'll see!

Thanks!

I agree with NeilT. I'm a big SW fan, but not a Vader expert at all, but it looks good to my eye.

The finish inside looks nicely done too.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 253
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 263
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 232
Ok...THIS is what I've wanted to see...Keep the pics coming, as I seriously want to see each piece in all their glory! :)

Jason

When i saw darth walking around retro con recently, i never realized how huge he was as a suit.
this thing is going to be big when completed.

14656350_10154444724055211_4735625890466603361_n.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back