Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Mine aren't shiny there mat finish but they don't wrap around.
The first release are shiny without the wrap around look?

Mine aren't shiny there mat finish but they don't wrap around.
The first release are shiny without the wrap around look?

To be honest your 523's look like they have the blood red lenses in them which make them a 2009 release which does have the wrap around. It is slight because the bridge is different on the frames beyond the original release.

The only exception I heard are possibly the TI frames which have the TI marking on them but I do not know for sure.

If yours dont have the TI marking they are most likely the 2009 frame or else someone took the blood red lenses and stuck them in a 2002 frame (which has the wrap around).

Also judging from the pics it does look to me like your frames have the wrap around. Second opinion from Soul or someone is welcome though.

My lenses are persceiption. I took out the orange ones and had the red ones put in.
Ill check tomorrow for the TI

My lenses are persceiption. I took out the orange ones and had the red ones put in.
Ill check tomorrow for the TI

I am curious actually. In some of your pics they look contoured others they do not. To be honest the contour is slight. I have pics of me wearing my 2009 s original release 523's and sometimes I cannot notice it in certain photos.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Yeah they say Ti on them.

I didn't know they were made so many times.

The Ti were constructed like the original release. They don't have the contouring bridge. They're the same as the originals except they're made in titanium which gives them a different weight and finish.

Got my jacket back from Jonathan. He has shortened the sleeves and slightly altered it. it seems a touch smaller now and fitted better. i forgot how well this jacket fits, its easily my favourite Fight Club out of all the ones i own. that sounds so stupid, but hey.

Great lining too. :) As always, Jonathan was amazing.

Lookin good! So how many JAL FC jackets do you have now? I think it's three... can you take a photo of all of them together and explain which is the original you ordered? the ebay one and the other? Which one is your friend wearing where you are holding the "Original" FOX jacket?

Yeah i've got three fight club jackets. I also got the Vanilla Sky and 24 Season 8 this week as well. Thats a lot of leather!
I'll get a picture sorted tomorrow when i'm back from work

Hey guys MAXCADY has the Fight Club track pants up for sale on the big auction site. He is offering longs of each size too. I managed to get a ML and a LL. They are going fast.

Hey guys MAXCADY has the Fight Club track pants up for sale on the big auction site. He is offering longs of each size too. I managed to get a ML and a LL. They are going fast.
Thanks for the heads up, AJ. It's a good thing I'm short, there weren't any more longs. Going to have a nice wardrobe to post soon.

Aj. Medium is going to be very tight. Mark my words. L should be perfect for you. And Aj are you saying your waist is 29-30 inches or you wear pants 29-30 inches? Cause it's not the same thing and 29 " waist is very very tiny

Aj. Medium is going to be very tight. Mark my words. L should be perfect for you. And Aj are you saying your waist is 29-30 inches or you wear pants 29-30 inches? Cause it's not the same thing and 29 " waist is very very tiny

Distance around my belly button is anywhere from 29-30 inches depending if I am bulking or cutting. Size 30 jeans can slip off me.

You must have incredibly skinny legs then Aj cause I don't get it. Size 30" are for very skinny guys. No matter what size waist you have, in order to wear a thirty you have to have no ass or legs. Even brad pitt is said to have clothes pinned his jeans at the waist during photo shoots because his waist is small and his legs are average. That's why he always wears belts. Very strange. I have owned many many jeans pitt has owned and I can tell 100% that he wears a 32 - 33 and we all know how thin he can get. But whatever this is irrelevant. I'm just trying to help you get the perfect size for your track pants

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back