My Take on a Warrior version of Wonder Woman

Thanks guys for all the complements.

Here is a quick update on the paint job. These pieces are finished with the main colors and just need to have shadowing and details painted. almost half way done with the painting, still so much more to do and t-minus 5 days till I leave for Wizard World Philly :eek

pre final detail painting.JPG

90% done and two more days left..should have it finished tonight. Here is the pieces all painted up and layed out with the base pieces. I ended up epoxying cotter pins to the back of the eagle to attach it to the corset.

here is a side by side of the shadowing before and after:
Shading before and after.JPG

and the rest:
all together mostly.JPG tiara and eagle.JPG tiara, eagle bracers part of belt.JPG belt.JPG belt and shin armor.JPG

Finishing up the shoes, swords, sheath, lasso, and attaching the belt to the leather belt today

Looks excellent!

that is looking awesome. great work and I cant wait to see the finished product

This is looking great, I can't wait to see it done. Great job so far.

Very nice!

That is some awesome handiwork, right there. Brilliant, if you will. I'm waiting for the full costume update. Again, it's AWESOOOME.

Holy crap! That thing is LEGIT!

Get out there and start kicking ass now!

Looking great!

This is looking AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see the finished pictures!

Thank you all your feed back and encouragement have been very helpful. I can't wait to post a final picture for you guys

Looks like it is coming along quite well.
I like the addition of the stag for Diana.
Good design and follow through.

Wolf

Thanks!! I am glad you got the stag reference. I put a lot of research into this to make every detail have meaning.

I want permisson to say "Damn, that's an awesome sheath." How did you manage to make it? If it's not much of a problem, i would like to know, please.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back