Cancelled tv shows you miss?

Now & Again. Short series on Sci Fi channel many years ago, John Goodman appeared occasionally, as the salesman who died in front of a train, but his brain was rescued and put into the body of a government funded bio-mechanical human. He had the choice to live, and work for them, on the condition he had no contact from his previous wife and daughter :) it was really well cast. can't find it anywhere now :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tron Uprising was a fantastic series with state of the art animation, great storytelling, wicked action and an amazing style. It's no wonder Disney XD cancelled it to make room for Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.

Now & Again. Short series on Sci Fi channel many years ago, John Goodman appeared occasionally, as the salesman who died in front of a train, but his brain was rescued and put into the body of a government funded bio-mechanical human. He had the choice to live, and work for them, on the condition he had no contact from his previous wife and daughter :) it was really well cast. can't find it anywhere now :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I remember that one. Sci Fi had several decent original shows around that time, but none of them lasted very long.

Last edited:
Tron Uprising was a fantastic series with state of the art animation, great storytelling, wicked action and an amazing style. It's no wonder Disney XD cancelled it to make room for Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H.

Well they're also the same execs who have 15 year old girls on disney channel and disney XD shaking their butts all the time in clothing that should be illegal. I thought nick was bad with Icarly and that crap.

Movie Magic!! It was a 30 minute show on (I think) Discovery channel back in the early 90s. Great show on movie special effects!!! I recorded every episode on vhs. A few years ago I burned them all to disc..quality is crap but I've still got 'em!!

The Middle Man

And don't forget, in the same vein: Special Unit 2

Both were on the wrong network (ABC Family and UPN, respectively) and never really found their audience. The Middleman was the nerdy show with all the "in" references while SU2 was just outright funny. Anyone have any of SU2 archived? I managed to record 11 of 19 shows off (then) SciFi. It's never officially been released on DVD, and I sort of want it...

Fawlty Towers

"Manuel, you know NOTHING!"

"Yes Mr Fawlty, but I learn, I learn."
:lol

fawlty12-farty-towels.png
fawlty11-flowery-twats.png
fawlty10-fatty-owls.png

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back