2014 Toronto Prop Party

Hi my name is Michael, this is my first time posting. I was at the Prop Party with my cousin Joey (KittCARR) he has a replica of KITT from the TV show Knight Rider:cool It was a great show, with great people and I would like to thank all the hard work that was done to make the Prop Party! Thank You:cool

Last edited:
I found the party was just awesome. The people i spoke with was just amazing. I picked a lot of brains while i was there, and had received valued info. My only regret was that i was'nt able to get there till 1pm. So many many folks i'd like to say thanx to, and i definately will be returning next year. Hopefully with a crowd of my own, because i fully intend on spreading the word. Special thanx goes to the organizing team involved, and thanx so much for making me feel welcomed...GMurdoch

Really looking forward to seeing the photos that were taken of my props by the pros. Boba Fett poster!!! :D

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Had a great time! Loved, as always, chatting with everyone and seeing some new props! I will hopefully have more to show next year and will definitely need more tables!

I took mostly video for my online show which will be up Friday, so if you grabbed one of my cards, be sure to subscribe for when it goes up...or wait until I post it here :)

It was my second year attending with my KITT replica, and I had a great time again. Speaking with some of the forum members, meeting new people and seeing their passion is what really makes these gatherings great. Special thanks to John and Andrew for being so welcoming, and a big thanks for roping off the car area......that was a great help.

I was really impressed with the props and it was a pleasure being there. Next year I plan on bringing my KITT again and setting up a table with Knight rider props, and a few others I have and hope to acquire throughout the year. I'll definitely be at the prop party yearly. Thanks to all the organizers and great people that put the show on.

Joey.

It was my second year attending with my KITT replica, and I had a great time again. Speaking with some of the forum members, meeting new people and seeing their passion is what really makes these gatherings great. Special thanks to John and Andrew for being so welcoming, and a big thanks for roping off the car area......that was a great help.

I was really impressed with the props and it was a pleasure being there. Next year I plan on bringing my KITT again and setting up a table with Knight rider props, and a few others I have and hope to acquire throughout the year. I'll definitely be at the prop party yearly. Thanks to all the organizers and great people that put the show on.

Joey.
Hey Joey it was awesome talking to you about your build. It takes you back to a less chaotic time. Look foward to seeing you next year...GM

Hey Joey it was awesome talking to you about your build. It takes you back to a less chaotic time. Look foward to seeing you next year...GM

It was great chatting with you as well, George. Thanks for taking such an interest in the car. Hope to see you next year.

Joey

I looooved seeing KITT up close like that! It was great gabbing about it as well! Thanks for letting me sit in it briefly!

Loved all the sounds and effects you tied into it as well!

Hey Justin. It was great chatting with you as well. I was glad to meet another power ranger fan.........you got me super excited for Saba and Tigerzord:). I watched a few of your reviews, loved the UD replicas Superman suit one! Glad you enjoyed KITT. You're one of the few that has sat in it. Hope to see you at the next Prop party!!!

Joey.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back