Post your batman suits

20161031_1233400_zps5zc6nla7.jpg

This is V2 of my Knightmare Batman!

The only things that are the same are the pistol, rifle, scarf, pants, and boots. Everything else was revamped.

IMG_4430.JPG
e889adcdd8d3442554869aab4363c35e.jpg
18ca641a96f6ca6112ca16522db58480.jpg
9d11489dfbba1952e1bd51275109e2e1.jpg
778fd96dd47aa0b7bbee233bfdb51356.jpg
f43a2373d779a8b32fe9bc8672fcf0ae.jpg
22c7fa3bbc9c836c8f8657f3ed8db681.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_4430.JPG
    IMG_4430.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 171
I still have to get some better pictures of the suit, and some parts are a little saggy after a long event at the zoo here, but overall very pleased with my first ever cosplay.

Cowl and torso armor by Gauntlet FX, gauntlets by Dark Knight FX, the rest by me. Kids costumes are by me, they loved their Robin and Batgirl armor. Can't wait to get started on batsuit 2.0 :)

7bpTgB7.jpg14731129_10210129404021883_6419306957660138731_n.jpg

I still have to get some better pictures of the suit, and some parts are a little saggy after a long event at the zoo here, but overall very pleased with my first ever cosplay.

Cowl and torso armor by Gauntlet FX, gauntlets by Dark Knight FX, the rest by me. Kids costumes are by me, they loved their Robin and Batgirl armor. Can't wait to get started on batsuit 2.0 :)

View attachment 679897View attachment 679898
The Rebirth emblem looks fantastic on that suit! Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this in my prop collection thread, but figured it had a place here. I'm slowly working toward a full suit...

I got my custom display back from my acrylics guy yesterday and I'm so happy with how it came out. I'm thinking about adding a dome light on top, and maybe a Batman decal on top of it to mask the adhesive points that would show through.

View attachment 680281

Here's how it pieces together
View attachment 680276 View attachment 680277

View attachment 680280 View attachment 680278

View attachment 680279
View attachment 680312

I will still get some studio shots made but here's my Arkham Origins inspired suit. I was also very much inspired by Reznor9's build. Here are a few pics of me at my first Comic Con, the NC Comic Con in Durham, NC. I have no idea who these other costumed people are...
ME_batgirlNW.jpgME_greenARROW_01.jpgME_nw.jpg

Attachments

• MEbat_cave.jpg
    MEbat_cave.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 324
  • MEand_kid.jpg
    MEand_kid.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 248
  • ME_miniME.JPG
    ME_miniME.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
Here's a pic of my maiden outing.

UDR Jacket and Pants, Toy belt, Gotham 100 boots, my own motorbike gloves, megaprime cowl, diving hood and home made cape. Urethane neck piece on order and other parts will be upgraded over time.

watermarked-IMG_9925-400x600_zpset8q8qna.jpg

Stealth Batman (forgot to put my belt on. Hey, it was first time. At least I remembered my cowl)

_10154688222971798_92154112272305378_n_zpsi90ygdmu.jpg

Pretty good week. I haven't done much on the armoire in awhile, but I finally (after > 1 year) got an accurate undersuit. Also today I received a mannequin to work on. I never had legs with my first suit, so this is kind of fun seeing it all come together. In these shots, I don't have the leg armor staged on the undersuit legs, and nothing is glued down yet, but it gives a good idea how it's going to eventually look. It's also creepy as hell being in the same room with it.

FopBeH5.jpg

SF0hNQM.jpg

ofG6OPC.jpg

The mannequin will make mounting all the armor much easier, and I'll probably keep it around to occasionally swap the suit out from the armoire to this. Just looks too cool not to have it all put together sometimes. Hope to have it all mounted up by the end of the weekend.

Pretty good week. I haven't done much on the armoire in awhile, but I finally (after > 1 year) got an accurate undersuit. Also today I received a mannequin to work on. I never had legs with my first suit, so this is kind of fun seeing it all come together. In these shots, I don't have the leg armor staged on the undersuit legs, and nothing is glued down yet, but it gives a good idea how it's going to eventually look. It's also creepy as hell being in the same room with it.

http://i.imgur.com/FopBeH5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SF0hNQM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ofG6OPC.jpg

The mannequin will make mounting all the armor much easier, and I'll probably keep it around to occasionally swap the suit out from the armoire to this. Just looks too cool not to have it all put together sometimes. Hope to have it all mounted up by the end of the weekend.

Epic suit. Those gauntlets look amazing. Would you mind walking through each piece and saying who made them?

Epic suit. Those gauntlets look amazing. Would you mind walking through each piece and saying who made them?

- Armor, gauntlets, gloves, cowl from coofunkcurly
- Boots are UD Replicas
- Undersuit is of unknown origin. Got it second hand from a member of the BOTB forum
- Belt is the INCREDIBLE work of leiter22, resin, pin-linked, with metallic/magnetic rail system

- Armor, gauntlets, gloves, cowl from coofunkcurly
- Boots are UD Replicas
- Undersuit is of unknown origin. Got it second hand from a member of the BOTB forum
- Belt is the INCREDIBLE work of leiter22, resin, pin-linked, with metallic/magnetic rail system

Amazing set!

If you dont mind me asking, how much you paid for the belt?

Couple more showing belt closeup, and with cape & cowl:

wEEXPns.jpg

wVHXsc6.jpg

EVqbPBb.jpg

zeGOpSx.jpg

dCa52yh.jpg

Still need to mount the leg, knee, and calf armor. And I do have cape clips, but I haven't brought myself to being able to cut holes in the torso for proper attachment yet. Half the time I'm going to have the torso hanging in the closet, and I don't want the cape holes visible.

Very motivated now to finish the suit closet doors too :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back