Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

ask em how come the ebay guys got box fulls of em

they should have done this how things used to be ....buy xx amount of bttf promo bottles of pepsi then mail off the coupons to receive a pepsi perfect

ask em how come the ebay guys got box fulls of em

they should have done this how things used to be ....buy xx amount of bttf promo bottles of pepsi then mail off the coupons to receive a pepsi perfect

Agreed and they (Pepsi) get to sell more of their product as well as it being fair to everyone.

Just saw that Pepsi is release Crystal Pepsi worldwide at the end of November. No idea why that wasn't an option for Pepsi Perfect, as I think they would have made a LOT more money. Crazy

Just saw that Pepsi is release Crystal Pepsi worldwide at the end of November. No idea why that wasn't an option for Pepsi Perfect, as I think they would have made a LOT more money. Crazy

When I was a kid I LOVED!! Crystal clear Pepsi!!... I always wondered if I tried it again now as an adult if I would still love it or take a sip and ask myself what was I thinking?... LOL

Typical worldly justice, it is easier to go after the guys who try to do it properly and penalise them than the crooks who get away with it!!

It looks like if you got one on the first release you can't have one from the second release. I do wonder what will become of the cancelled orders bottles. I doubt we will see them go on sale again. I'm sure we will see a bunch more bottles show up on ebay in a few more days.

jdraimer did not get any the first time around so that's not the case...

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon: "Well, we don't know how or why someone on ebay could be selling dozens of them (or maybe we do, but it's embarrassing!), but let's futz with someone who ordered one on each round of sales"?!
That said, the people on ebay listing their pre-sales may be screwed, so that's fun.

Those listing on eBay will probably still get away with it because this is a pre-order. If they require payment up front, which I bet they will, by the time the order is supposed to have shipped and then allow time to process these and send them on, holiday period delays and the extra shipping time this takes, it is likely the Paypal time period to make a claim might have expired, so the buyers won't be able to claim the money back......crooks win again!!

Those listing on eBay will probably still get away with it because this is a pre-order. If they require payment up front, which I bet they will, by the time the order is supposed to have shipped and then allow time to process these and send them on, holiday period delays and the extra shipping time this takes, it is likely the Paypal time period to make a claim might have expired, so the buyers won't be able to claim the money back......crooks win again!!

PayPal time period to start a claim is now 6 months. Their policy changed on July 1st with the extended period.
PayPal.JPG

It looks like if you got one on the first release you can't have one from the second release. I do wonder what will become of the cancelled orders bottles. I doubt we will see them go on sale again. I'm sure we will see a bunch more bottles show up on ebay in a few more days.

Not true. I got one during the first batch and again during the second batch. Haven't gotten an email of a cancelled order.

Ah man... thought I'd missed it!!! oh well of to Ebay I go, i suppose. I'm out of uranium, and my Mr. Fusion is on the fritz!

You know it's funny. Here in Florida I couldn't find a BTTF Fan within 100 miles if I tripped over his dead body. I mean a BTTF collector. A true BTTF fan one that would buy a Pepsi Perfect for 28 dollars .. Yet 6,500 American BTTF fans purchased a Pepsi Perfect Bottle today in 2 minutes.

Just a thought!
Florida Marty McFly female cosplayer here thank you! :p Clearly you didn't see the standing room only 1.5+ hour wait to get in to see Lea Thompson at Tampa Bay Comic Con on August 1st. I also personally took pics with FOUR other Marty cosplayers, saw three more I didn't get pics with AND a Doc Brown. Trust me, there are Florida BttF fans!

Back on topic...I tried to get one on the 3rd, but I like many, just had the white page of death on shop.pepsi.com and never got it to load. By the time I found it elsewhere (pepsi fb page comments) it was gone. Bummed I didn't come here to look!

Kinda crazy though that amazon is potentially canceling orders for people from the 3rd if they got one on the 21st. I did already get one on the 21st but I wanted to try and get another for a friend living out of country.

Kinda crazy though that amazon is potentially canceling orders for people from the 3rd if they got one on the 21st. I did already get one on the 21st but I wanted to try and get another for a friend living out of country.

My brother ordered a Pepsi Perfect from Amazon on the 21st and Nov. 3rd. His November 3rd ordered was canceled. He got the email below. I have a friend who works for Amazon customer service, and she explained that they are trying to crack down on people who have ordered more than one Pepsi Perfect for each account, and also for those who have ordered from multiple accounts with the same name and shipping address. This is a manual process, so some people who ordered on both dates or from multiple accounts may be overlooked if they're lucky. Everyone's situation will be different.

Amazon Email.JPG

Attachments

• Amazon Email.JPG
    Amazon Email.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 65

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back