NCIS Los Angeles props

Also, does anybody make an accurate Gibbs' NCIS business card?

Here is my attempt -
photo-1.jpg

(You'll have to excuse the dodgy quality of the picture) compare that to the picture I posted on the previous page. Not 100% accurate, but not far short ;)

Now, for all the geniuses of Photoshop out there, can anyone have a go at making a good copy of this
NCIS2.jpg

It's the patch from the front of their jackets, this is the best picture I've managed to find of it and I'm not even remotely good enough to copy this so I thought I'd ask here :D

Last edited:
where i found the NCIS badge with 3x2inch size, i got the Size: 65 x 50mm is that oke??

if some of u have a NCIS badge surplus can i buy it??? thx before

Here is my attempt -
photo-1.jpg

(You'll have to excuse the dodgy quality of the picture) compare that to the picture I posted on the previous page. Not 100% accurate, but not far short ;)

Now, for all the geniuses of Photoshop out there, can anyone have a go at making a good copy of this
NCIS2.jpg

It's the patch from the front of their jackets, this is the best picture I've managed to find of it and I'm not even remotely good enough to copy this so I thought I'd ask here :D

very nice réplica Teekay:thumbsup

for the pacth no problems soon...

bests

Caplan

Hi guys,

here the pic for my new work NCIS collection
with the id card of Timothy McGee.

bests

Caplan

Last edited:
if anyone needs help on ID'ing holsters other equipment and such ...let me know. i run a police supply and airsoft webstore and see them every day. some of the NCIS stuff we can get as we do work with our local fed guys.

if anyone needs help on ID'ing holsters other equipment and such ...let me know. i run a police supply and airsoft webstore and see them every day. some of the NCIS stuff we can get as we do work with our local fed guys.

I know Gibbs wears a Galco Combat Master holster, but I have no idea what the rest of the team uses. Any light you might help shed on the rest of the gear would be really appreciated!

:)

Tony Carried a SigTac holster often mis ID'ed as a blackhawk Serpa. We are waiting for good guns from the desk shots this season. they used galco and desantis paddles. I'll pull my screenshots and my holster catalogs out for this season. we are fairly sure the LA crew uses a Don Hume 715. Comfy holster as have my sig 228 in it now

Here is some of my NCIS collection that I have been working on. Yes, the Sig P228 is real :love. I will post more photos as I get closer to completing my collection.

View attachment 24603

View attachment 24604

View attachment 24605

View attachment 24606

View attachment 24607

View attachment 24608

View attachment 24609

View attachment 24610

View attachment 24611

View attachment 24612

Where do you have found the badge holder with the metal ncis badge and the necklace ncis badge holder because i am looking for too:lol

Great work on the ID.

I'm wondering if you could be a member of a law enforcement agency with no first name :)

How anbout "M" or "Q" in James Bond movies rofl? Dw I know those are only code names. Of course your right you have to have a confirmed and fully vettable identity to work in law enforcement. Kinda wierd that the actor playing his co-star has a stage name made of mainly letters tho ...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back