Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (Pre-release)

As for Ren, awesome costume, but he has to be killed, by Luke, at the beginning of the movie. Then bring on a cool villain. TFA is like the total opposite of the Prequels, where the most awesome villain died in the first movie.

Better still Luke cuts all his arms and legs off Black Knight style so Ren can now fit into his grandfathers spare armour (which he found being polished by an imprisoned and decrepit Jar Jar Binks in a small dark cupboard under the stairs in the castle) so he literally becomes Darth Vader. Or not.

DUDE SPOILERS!

Ok but I would point out that virtually nearly all this info has been visibly posted here, its all speculation at this point based on very little and this is the wrong thread to come into if you want to go into EPVIII without seeing a trailer, seeing any photos or reading any info bombs.

Ok but I would point out that virtually nearly all this info has been visibly posted here, its all speculation at this point based on very little and this is the wrong thread to come into if you want to go into EPVIII without seeing a trailer, seeing any photos or reading any info bombs.
I would also point out the courteous fellows who used Spoiler tags....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The first spoiler post makes a lot of sense in context with what Johnson said few weeks back about being honest and hopefully people will be onto it. So it's likely Luke is a little crazy and reluctant if not refuses to teach Rey.

I kinda believe this crazy luke rumor. In the end of ep7 he does look a little upset, and off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda believe this crazy luke rumor. In the end of ep7 he does look a little upset, and off

Well, and that's the thing about how they handled it - brief glimpse, no dialogue- they can really play it any way they want, including with any fan theory that has bubbled up since TFA came out:

- Luke looks that way because he's a bit "off"
- Luke looks that way because he never expected to see Rey, his daughter, again
- Luke looks that way because he never expected to see Rey, his student, again
- Luke looks that way because he never expected to be found, especially by this girl who he doesn't recognize at all
- Luke looks that way because he saw the Falcon come in, but realized what it means when this girl - and not Han - steps out (though he would've sensed Han's passing);
- Luke looks that way because he was in the middle of a bathroom break in his hut and has to rush to finish up before his guests arrived, and doesn't feel as "fresh" as he would prefer.

M

Well, and that's the thing about how they handled it - brief glimpse, no dialogue- they can really play it any way they want, including with any fan theory that has bubbled up since TFA came out:

- Luke looks that way because he's a bit "off"
- Luke looks that way because he never expected to see Rey, his daughter, again
- Luke looks that way because he never expected to see Rey, his student, again
- Luke looks that way because he never expected to be found, especially by this girl who he doesn't recognize at all
- Luke looks that way because he saw the Falcon come in, but realized what it means when this girl - and not Han - steps out (though he would've sensed Han's passing);
- Luke looks that way because he was in the middle of a bathroom break in his hut and has to rush to finish up before his guests arrived, and doesn't feel as "fresh" as he would prefer.

M

Excellent summary but you missed the most likely given Lukes age now.

Luke looks that way because he forgot to put his glasses on and couldn't see who it was..

Lol cutthumb see what u started! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke looks that way because Kylo Ren is standing behind Rey.

I actually saw that 'theory' somewhere online... apparently the person doesn't realize the camera pans out and around the two of them :lol

Those 4chan "leaks" are the same thing as the spoilerman leaks on 4chan when TFA was being made.

Anybody remember those? No, not really?

Yeah, because they turned out to be total BS and fell into obscurity.... where most things from 4chan belong.

Those 4chan "leaks" are the same thing as the spoilerman leaks on 4chan when TFA was being made.

Anybody remember those? No, not really?

Yeah, because they turned out to be total BS and fell into obscurity.... where most things from 4chan belong.

I don't disagree but there are some similar things that are starting to come from other sources as well.

i was really disappointed with the ep7 leaks of the knights of ren all wielding lightsabers, some red some purple... i was hoping to see another purple saber :(

i was really disappointed with the ep7 leaks of the knights of ren all wielding lightsabers, some red some purple... i was hoping to see another purple saber :(

Wouldn't that be like the biggest burn on Sam Jackson... he's been bragging about his purple saber for years... heh

Maybe Luke looks that way cos he's sensed his sister dying..it's taken rey a week or more to get there. She wouldn't know.

That's one way they could write out Leia.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back