Warehouse 13 - the other props

Anyone know where i can find Claudia‘s conch ear cuffs? All the ones i find are flag not rounded like hers.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374017169572.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374017169572.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 157
Does anyone happen to have a high-res version of the label for the artifact bags? I tried using the one posted on the first page of this thread, but it came out a bit fuzzier than I'd like. Photoshop and I don't get along, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, guys.

The implosion grenade things in the case look like theyre just modified 40mm rounds, first is air-soft other is a non lethal riot control round.
Implosion1.jpg
FoamBallSWG447.jpg
riot-control-5.jpg

(on a side note unless you have a lot of experience with 40mm rounds DO NOT try and de-mil them your self take them to a gunsmith and let him loose a hand over a mistake)

Last edited:
anyone else notice the new style neutralizer gloves they are wearing this season? Look to be just white cotton gloves that were dyed purple and have a small patch at the end. As stupid as this may sound since I just named the probable source, does anyone know if there's purple gloves pre-dyed like that out there?

I still need to get neutralizer gloves and a bag for my little collection.

Attachments

• gloves1.jpg
    gloves1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 153
  • gloves2.jpg
    gloves2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
anyone else notice the new style neutralizer gloves they are wearing this season? Look to be just white cotton gloves that were dyed purple and have a small patch at the end. As stupid as this may sound since I just named the probable source, does anyone know if there's purple gloves pre-dyed like that out there?

I still need to get neutralizer gloves and a bag for my little collection.

Yes, I did notice that. Kind of a useless prop dept. move on a cancelled show, IMO. The older version seemed to be standard purple latex gloves. I got a few during a hospital visit. And previously noted, I think they had standard anti-static bags commonly used in the computer industry.
Warehouse 13 display.jpg

Yeah the old gloves are just purple nitrile gloves that tend to be used a lot around people with latex allergies. Nurses also often develop contact dermatitis from the powder used in latex gloves or a bit of an allergy to the latex itself. Also some patients are highly sensitive to latex. Maybe some of the actors started having issues with the nitrile gloves too especially under hot studio lighting.

I've never seen any purple cotton gloves and I've done lots of searching. They've just dyed ordinary long cuff cotton inspection gloves. I don't know if the logo has been added but it looks a bit like a warehouse.

Picked this up recently from the 'bay:

met1.jpg

met2.jpg

met3.jpg

Screen used:

stevemetronome.jpg

4.jpg

Mine is missing the weight and the wind up key on the side, but those are easily replicated. I also need to re-finish the inside where the graph is mounted. Mine is gloss black whereas the one on the show is a deep brown. I couldn't pass up the price compared to the others I came across, so the couple missing pieces were worth the saved money :lol

Last edited:
I posted the below in the paper prop forum and was suggested someone here might be helpful so I'm cross-posting to this thread. Thanks
I have a collection of 'fake' comics from props and was looking to add the Iron Shadow comic from WH 13 but can't find a good image anywhere. Does anyone have a connection to the prop house for the show or have access to a high quality image of the book. Or if you know what the cover is a homage to that would be helpful in attempting to rework it. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 342571

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back