Hook Costumes and Props (Lets see em!)

Anyone know where I can get the best quality Captain Hook wig? I have been working on my Hook costume for weeks and this part seems to be my weakest.

Reviving this old thread, but I was wondering, does anybody know which teddy bear this is? Looks to be one from the 50's, but just wondering if anybody ever found the right one/brand?

Untitled-4.jpg

Wow great! Not surprising actually since the Little White Bird was first released in 1902 :))

I'm sure there are replicas of these out there. I feel like a terrible place like Cracker Barrel of something might have them..... or just Etsy or Ebay. I'm stating the obvious.

Here's my Rufio build. It's not the most screen accurate, but definitely a labor of love that's gotten a ton of attention, Rufio chants, and crows. Build notes:

- That's my own hair! So I can only wear Rufio when I've let my hair grow out.
- The 3 mohawks are feathers glued to a 3-pronged headdress of wire that basically grabs onto my head.
-I sculpted a skull out of Sculpey in lieu of the tea canister on his necklace.
- The sword in the last 3 photos is signed and uses an actual coconut shell; my dad bought a coconut for eating, and let me take the shell to use.

Tink in the last photo is my friend Gianna, aka Blanko Cosplay on FB.

I've met Dante Basco in person numerous times (I'm from the SF Bay Area same as him, and see him at local CA cons whenever he's a guest) and gotten drinks with him. Really cool and chill dude, just celebrated his 40th birthday.

RJSosongco_Rufio_1.jpgRJSosongco_Rufio_2.jpgRJSosongco_Rufio_3.jpgRJSosongco_Rufio_4.jpgRJSosongco_Rufio_5.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back