Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Coolsnell.. way too slim man. I could barely put on my 32 waist, and i am a 32 waist lol. Ridiculously small in the upper pants fit. But still an amazing replica in my opinion.

Similar experience, I'm 34 size and that was a pain, those are not driving or hiking pants! Yea good replica though.

The maxcady pants are Asian size. Just go bigger. It's been mentioned in this forum. So what did this sock puppet do? Thanks for the info soul. AJ, stop calling OP lol they're worthless

Here is a comparison: the new gen2 (on the left) vs the original gen1 (on the right) - I added the white stitching to these myself before they redesigned them and came out with the new version. Both are size XL.

20150811_004418.jpg

20150811_004520.jpg

20150811_004525.jpg

Nah, maybe my phone was having issues with the site. It said banned under one of your posts. Not like when someone gets banned that it's under their name. Weird. It's fixed now though

Lol $150 tshirts, $200 tank tops and $1200 sunglasses. I may be filty rich, but not stupid enough to spend that much. Wish it didn't have to be this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Also soul I like your stuff but how do you sleep at night charging $170 for that Bee healthy tshirt, also I didn't think your sports tank top justified the price you charged for it, not by a long shot.

Filthy rich, I totally disagree. The prices are high but his items are rare and very special. They're not ordinary t shirts and considering the demand for anything fight club, his prices are extremely fair. That sports tank is spot on identical. All that kiss clothing crap is garbage and doesn't even compare to the original costumes from the film. If soul charged any less for his stuff than none of it would be special anymore. Trust me, I've watched AJ sell all those kiss clothing shirts for ridiculously high prices and people have payed for them so I think soul is actually selling cheap. Remember the rarer the item, the more it should cost. The sports tank is a bit too high for me right now too but that doesn't mean it shouldn't cost that much. I'd say if kiss clothing is gonna charge $80 for their new football shirt than $250 isn't that bad for soul's sports tank. On eBay, If the sold listings section is correct, there have been 10 Japanese titanium op523 with kinison red lenses sold within the last two months for over $699. Trust me, suckers are paying for it and people are making fortunes off of Fight Club

I may be filty rich, but not stupid . . .

lol, sorry. That just made me laugh. What country are you from "filty"?

Look, I understand my products don't fit everyone's budget, but I'm not price gouging here. I guarantee you my profit margin is lower than the companies that exploit poverty stricken laborers in 3rd world countries. And I'm not some big company. I make everything myself with the help of 1-2 other people. These are one-offs, made-to-order. Micro manufacturing. And with that comes a higher price. The custom printed fabric alone runs $30+ per yard and most shirts take at least 2 yards of fabric to produce. I don't get it printed in China. It's made in the U.S.A. That doesn't mean much to some people, but it means a lot to me.

As for things like the Bee Healthy shirt. It's a higher price because it's rare and a true vintage 31 year old transfer. Supply and Demand 101. Don't like it, don't buy it. There are plenty of other companies out there offering less accurate replicas.

I might be filty but not dirty enough for a bath lol. Soul I'm from the US and have bought a few of your items, and while I like them they just seemed cheaply made and I don't mean to offend. If that bee healthy shirt and the other tshirts are truly vintage and not recreated by you then I apologize and take back what I said. I just wish you would put some stuff on sale once and awhile lol.

Last edited:
I might be filty but not dirty enough for a bath lol. Soul I'm from the US and have bought a few of your items, and while I like them they just seemed cheaply made and I don't mean to offend. If that bee healthy shirt and the other tshirts are truly vintage and not recreated by you then I apologize and take back what I said. I just wish you would put some stuff on sale once and awhile lol.

What you don't seem to understand is that Soul handmakes these items. As an hobby. He have spent more hours than I can imagine getting the prints exactly right. While your lazy ass complain that he don't have sales? Haha ffs, what have you sacrificed or done to contribute? Sticking feathers up your *ss won't make you a chicken, while Soul is a full feathered chicken. Stop the complaining

If you say you bought the tank top and say it's cheaply made, I know what the original fabric was for the tank in the movie cause I know who made those them and the fabric soul used is pretty spot on.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back