Deadpool costume need help

Here are some mask test shots of my WIP deadpool costume. The suit has had significant work done on it since these pics were taken, I'll be posting a build thread soon.

Deadpoolmasktest002.jpg

Deadpoolmasktest001.jpg

oh really mister, YOU'RE going to post a build thread.... :angry

If you looking for more of a sculpted muscle suit I am doing one for someone right now based on this pic

f251663969cd5d3b20159d791d38a13e273.jpg

And this is the work in progress, paint is not finished and pieces are not trimmed, padded or glued down.
deadpool1.jpg

holy spatulas; THAT is an impressive looking Deadpool suit.

Here are some mask test shots of my WIP deadpool costume. The suit has had significant work done on it since these pics were taken, I'll be posting a build thread soon.

Deadpoolmasktest002.jpg

Deadpoolmasktest001.jpg

i love the shape of that. it kinda reminds me of the "ears" (horns?) on Wolverine's cowl.

13341_320072450579_592350579_9443207_3599275_n.jpg

12537_202925748367_727368367_4014911_4512659_n.jpg

^me and my sis (batgirl)

Mine was from one of those ebay users in China. I just added my own belt, made a belt buckle for myself and I was good to go.
(bandana I bought at the con and had no where to put it so I just wore it. lol)

^me and my sis (batgirl)

Mine was from one of those ebay users in China. I just added my own belt, made a belt buckle for myself and I was good to go.

love the cassie batgirl. woot!

holy spatulas; THAT is an impressive looking Deadpool suit.

Thanks, this is the almost complete costume, and I have sculpted a mask as well which I should be able to get molded tomorrow. I'll post pics of that as soon as i get a pull

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01118.jpg

Well personally, I dig my Deadpool costume. I actually bought one of those cheap suits from China on Ebay and HEAVILY modified the mask. Then I custom built the sword sheaths, wrist and ankle wraps and boots. I also sculpted the buckle in sculpy and attached it to a military belt.

normal_IMG_5204.JPG

10221_158003467558_698862558_3970855_6049752_n.jpg
[/QUOTE/]
Hey Webchief, how did you make the boots? Those are amazing!

be a ninja. buy several suits. take the best parts of each.

alter parts that were made cheap? often the eyes need a white see-thru fabric. its expensive, but you dont need much.

can some parts be bought real? leather belts, holsters, etc.

13341_320072450579_592350579_9443207_3599275_n.jpg

^me and my sis (batgirl)

Nice costume !! I need help searching for the right deadpool costumes . iv been through 2 horribly made ones that did not match the photos at all on ebay but yours look fantastic and just the one i needed, since its from ebay can you please tell me whos the seller ? :)

I LOVE the classic punisher costume. I too bought the cheap china costume and am looking how to obtain the other supplies, ie belts, holsters, gloves, boots. Where did you find them? Was thinking about buying the Deadpool one also, can't beat the price. My bro-in-law bought a venom one from them and it is sweet. Another question, how do you go about building a muscle suit? Thanks

Hey guys new to the forum and after doing a lot of googling this seems like the best place for my question. First time doing cosplay so just wanted a bit of advice.
The Deadpool one piece spandex suits don't really seem to do the character justice so I was planning on doing the following.

Getting customised fit plain black bodysuit with the face open and getting a crimson bodysuit with open eyes. Then cutting the red body suit up to match deadpools style and wearing it over the top of the black one so it looks like two pieces rather than one stitched together. Modifying the eyes on the red suit to expose a bigger facial area painting my face black and getting some white contact lenses for my eyes.

My question is are the spandex suits fairly easy to cut up and modify or is there a risk that once its been cut it will likely split and tear when I put it on?
Im looking to spend around £300 to get myself deadpooled including buying weapons and accessories and a large portion of that cost is the two bodysuits, really don't want to waste the money if there is a risk that it could go horribly wrong when I get suited up at the comic con.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back