Breaking Bad

http://imgur.com/gWZ74Fy
Came across this image with the following caption :D.

"R.J. Mitte is a good actor, but this sort of thing makes me fear that he will be typecast as 'breakfast guy'."

gWZ74Fy.jpg

I didn't know he really had cerebral palsy, but I did wonder if that might be the case when I was watching the first season.

Found the following mentioned on his wiki page.

"Like his character on Breaking Bad, Mitte has mild cerebral palsy. After moving to Hollywood in 2006, he began training with personal talent manager Addison Witt. Mitte and Witt sought out acting opportunities where his disability would serve to educate viewers, which led him to audition for the role in Breaking Bad.

The Screen Actors Guild named Mitte as the spokesman for actors with disabilities. He is the representative of "Inclusion in the Arts and Media of Performers with Disabilities", which employs artists with disabilities.

Although Mitte had to learn to use crutches and slur his speech for his Breaking Bad role, he continues physical and occupational therapy daily in real life to overcome the cerebral palsy he was born with. Mitte spent 13 hours a day on the set, which left no time to attend regular high school; however, the production companies Sony and AMC provided a tutor to help with his high school education."

Also saw this mash up.

Breaking Bad to the Future

1233982_659760760710434_67339762_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, Marie is a thoughtful, deliberate person who never does anything drastic or impulsively...

Yeah, she's gonna fubar something. Just not sure how badly.

with the power of purple she will destroy Everything and everyone. Thus causing the masses to cry out..***** ****** Marie! <<-- only if hank is killed / hurt tho.

Don't know if I've ever been that emotionally drained after an episode of a TV show. That was absolutely amazing and I'm pretty sure Bryan Cranston just solidified another Emmy for himself.

The absolute worst part of the last few episodes was how much Walt has broken the number one rule of drug trafficking, never under any circumstances say anything incriminating over the phone. Anyone as large and as smart as he is should know that. Yet, even with the outcome of the first part of today's episode,
without the double cross
he would have likely had to go on the run. Then he certified it by doing so again at the end of the show. Though I couldn't stand all the seconds of rapid gunfire from the previous episode with seemingly no consequence. It bothered me all week until the start of this episode.

I started watching this series because I thought Weeds had jumped the shark and hoped that they could keep a drug war show serious enough to not call b.s. For the most part, they've done that. Breaking Bad soon rivaled Fringe for my favorite show each week. Now that Fringe is gone and Breaking Bad is going, I have no weekly television I really get excited to see anymore.

Intense episode as expected.The scenes with Holly going Mama definitely got me.

Walt likely knew about the phone being tapped, he put on that show as Heisenberg so Skyler would seem like the total victim to the cops. Even though he meant those things he said, he likely wanted the cops to know he was the one responsible for all things and not his wife.

I noticed Walt's pants from season 1 as I was watching that scene in the desert. And I like that Rian Johnson got Noah Segan to cameo as the firefighter.

The absolute worst part of the last few episodes was how much Walt has broken the number one rule of drug trafficking, never under any circumstances say anything incriminating over the phone.

Walt likely knew about the phone being tapped, he put on that show as Heisenberg so Skyler would seem like the total victim to the cops. Even though he meant those things he said, he likely wanted the cops to know he was the one responsible for all things and not his wife.

Agree with Vivek, Walt absolutely knew the cops were listening that's why the tone of his voice changed like when he does his Heisenberg. Then of course there was this line "I built this. Me. Me alone. Nobody else," Plus it seemed Skylar knew this too. Pretty brilliant if you ask me.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back