part C6 from the Tamiya 1/35 Japan 75mm Self Propelled Gun

From left to right
1. ?
2. Most likely Agano - 2 x Part W30
3. Japan 75mm - Part C33
4. ?
5. ?

Awesome kbilly...you are the best!

I guess we need better images of this port side upper lip if we are ever going to be able to ID all of those :(

And since you brought up this area...here is a tricky one to try and find images of (circled in green, right there in that corner)...I'm hoping someone knows what it is...one can only hope ;)

hope_id.jpg

Last edited:
Pack 25 in the house!
I can not wait to get back to this build. A few things to get out of the way and then it will happen.

A side note: we have a 3D printer on order.
Oh, the possibilities.
:D

not sure if you guys had seen this but this was posted in the x-wing topic

All but one of the missing parts is being supplied.There is no date as yet because the manufacturer has to make molds etc...

Here is the latest update from Deagostini;

DeAgostini would like to again thank you for your patience in this matter.

In light of the extra greeblies highlighted after the first set was brought to our attention, we can now confirm that we will be providing all but one.

We are now in discussions with the manufacturer as to what the production time will be on these pieces and will update in due course. We understand that it can be frustrating having to wait for the final details, and we are doing our utmost to expedite this process.

Once the parts are manufactured, we will send them out in a special pack, (not issue), which will of course be free of charge to all participants in the build. Details will follow once the packs have been put together.

Regards,

DeAgostini

That part your pointing to (at the top of the turret) is actually on the 5 foot model, I believe. I don't think anything is actually missing there.

Last edited:
Have you anymore parts planned sonic?

Would rather pay one shipping cost if you have

Cheers

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back