Real Webley EE3 build for Albert

Lol...

I still need to finish mine.

Mine and this one should be completely 100% able to fire flares still. They're both in great shape and for all intents and purposes live fire.

Dear God.

Just once could you make a post that doesn't blow my mind, make me jealous, and start thinking of things to sell, pawn, mortgage?

AAAHHH!!!

Sorry Markus n Marcus. This has to be the coolest "replica" blaster I've EVER seen... I say "replica" in quotes because other than it not being screen used, this thing is actually REAL.

Freaking NEED this... (Tell me it can still shoot flares??? LOL)

Just stop Scott! Or at least make just one thread with a sloppily modded rubies or doopys blaster so the rest of us don't have such blaster-envy?

In all seriousness, I'm afraid to ask how your gonna top this one?

I'm drooling over here.

Challenge accepted buddy...will transplant my parts to my second, near pristine Webley very soon :cool

:lol:lol:lol

Glad I could light a fire under your bum! :p

No one can take anything away from your collection bro! I'm just saying that this EE3 is the best I've seen yet... Can't wait to see yours too (mr. Capt. Has-it-all!)

Challenge accepted buddy...will transplant my parts to my second, near pristine Webley very soon :cool

:lol:lol:lol

Scott you need a full auto BFG next... Mwahaha!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back