Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Suit REFERENCE PICS NEEDED!!!

Shade, are you planning on sewing this once you have your patterns? Or were you planning on taking it to a seamstress/tailor?

I'm just going to throw out there it might be worth it to take a shot at drafting your own pattern, if you are. Drafting patterns helps with your overall sewing ability, just throwing it out there :)
Yeah, definitely planning on sewing it myself and hoping to learn to use a sewing machine to speed the whole operation up. I still don't have patterns, waiting on robo for that, (BTW if you're reading this robo, sorry for puttin this on you) but once I do I'll be gettin some fabric and gettin started.

Yeah, definitely planning on sewing it myself and hoping to learn to use a sewing machine to speed the whole operation up. I still don't have patterns, waiting on robo for that, (BTW if you're reading this robo, sorry for puttin this on you) but once I do I'll be gettin some fabric and gettin started.

Dude, learn a sewing machine now. Also: Learn how to hand sew and know when it is appropriate to hand sew.

learn fabric types for suiting, what kind of interfacing you'll need, types of stitches, hems, seams...

Get an understanding of not only how to use a sewing machine, but how to do the threading and changing parts on a sewing machine, what kind of sewing needles are good for different kinds of fabrics, and the REASONS for all of this.

The Ezio costume is incredibly complex, someone who knows how to sew doesn't need a pattern to be able to just look and tell you that. I don't mean to scare you, but for this to be your first sewing project is way-over-reaching.

How about this.
Make a button down shirt... go to the fabric store, pick your fabric, pick your pattern, pick your interfacing, your thread etc. Buy a book on sewing basics, and if you don't have a machine to use... find one.

And let me be clear: This costume, as we see it in the pictures above is ABSOLUTELY obtainable. But personally, If you want it to look anything like that you have GOT to practice on a smaller project first. AT LEAST so you can grasp the concepts of sewing, and the gravity of the project you're about to undertake.
BTW, going to a fabric store will also help you get an idea of the price-tag for this thing.

I'm no fool. Trust me when I say, I know this ain't gonna be no walk in the park. Thanks for the advice. I need to get my hands on a sewing machine that works. Wish my family still talked to my grandmother. She had one and she was a pro at using it.... Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I think Prince NEO has a mini one. Should work practice at the very least. Thanks again.

this might sound like a really dumb question but is the robe in brotherhood like the one in blood lines (the psp one) - if so i can get screens from my psp for ya

this might sound like a really dumb question but is the robe in brotherhood like the one in blood lines (the psp one) - if so i can get screens from my psp for ya
No. Bloodlines is still the story of Altair Ibn La Ahad (Yeah, I actually remember his full name, I didn't look it up.) Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood are the story of Ezio Auditore da Firenze (believe it or not Firefox is telling me every work of Ezio's name is misspelled in some way but that's how it's spelled. Yet nothing is wrong with Altair's. Hmm) so even though Ezio sort of emulates Altair with his new suit, it is not the same one.

Good looking stuff. Museum Replicas sells most of Altair's outfit. I was thinking about getting the boots at one point but I don't know about the quality of any of their stuff. The pictures on their website aren't very helpful in that regard.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (believe it or not Firefox is telling me every work of Ezio's name is misspelled in some way but that's how it's spelled. Yet nothing is wrong with Altair's. Hmm)
Yes, that is how is spelled, and probably I'm going to Florence (Firenze) in August, while a couple of days ago I was visiting a small exibithion in Rome called: "The machines of Leonardo da Vinci"...
Guess what I did take pictures of?;)
Some sort of flying machines...;)

Yes, I'm going nuts for AC2 (actually for the entire serie, so...:D)

Yes, that is how is spelled, and probably I'm going to Florence (Firenze) in August, while a couple of days ago I was visiting a small exibithion in Rome called: "The machines of Leonardo da Vinci"...
Guess what I did take pictures of?;)
Some sort of flying machines...;)

Yes, I'm going nuts for AC2 (actually for the entire serie, so...:D)
Sweet! Wish I could go. I'm broke and 16. Ah well. Maybe someday...

Hmm, You know after looking thoroughly at the first page, it occured to me that I should change the title a bit....

Good looking stuff. Museum Replicas sells most of Altair's outfit. I was thinking about getting the boots at one point but I don't know about the quality of any of their stuff. The pictures on their website aren't very helpful in that regard.
i have the throwing knife and bracers from them and they are pretty good the throwing knife is pretty well made but a little heavy to throw and the bracers and made of really nice leather even though the stitching on the end is a little loose its not much to worry about

sorry it took so long, I still can't get my scanner to work but I took some photos that will hopefully help.

this is the pattern I used for my ezio v1 hood. it wasn't perfect around the bottom hem but it worked quite well.

my pattern was scaled up exactly from a mini model I made:

and this photographs much better - scale it up for how big you need it. it isn't identical to his Brotherhood hood, but it's close and should only need a little bit of tweaking. now I'd like to note I could never figure out a good way to line my first version - it always looked baggy and uncentered. Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone's progress!

sorry it took so long, I still can't get my scanner to work but I took some photos that will hopefully help.

this is the pattern I used for my ezio v1 hood. it wasn't perfect around the bottom hem but it worked quite well.

my pattern was scaled up exactly from a mini model I made:

and this photographs much better - scale it up for how big you need it. it isn't identical to his Brotherhood hood, but it's close and should only need a little bit of tweaking. now I'd like to note I could never figure out a good way to line my first version - it always looked baggy and uncentered. Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyone's progress!
The bagginess would have been from the fact that the fabric you used wasn't strong enough. Message robo to find out what he's using because I've seen his pics and his hood is as stiff as the game.

The bagginess would have been from the fact that the fabric you used wasn't strong enough. Message robo to find out what he's using because I've seen his pics and his hood is as stiff as the game.

well the hood itself I used duckcloth and its fine - beautiful in fact. it's the linning I had issues with. I think I cut it wrong or something - probably user error :p

A bit plainer than the assassins creed 2 ezio suit but gotta love the new gauntlets/hidden blades they look awesome

just finished cutting out all of my fabric parts today including my paisley silk for those embelishments you hardly notice unless your looking for them :lol

once I start putting things together I'll try to remember to upload some pics.

Got some work done today - finished my bracers and modified my ezio1 belt to have a removable center panel. I think I still need to carve some feathers in the eagle wings on the gauntlets but how do they look?

71580145247599393912944.jpg

65946145156881126012944.jpg

awesome work. I too want an ezio but i like the suit from ACII, not brotherhood. Im not talented though, im a painter, so im looking around here to see who can help me make mine, or give me some tips

Thank you both for the compliments - they are much appreciated :D

im looking around here to see who can help me make mine, or give me some tips
Sorry, man. Can't really help you - I despise long distance commissions. I will tell you though that I have an Ezio (AC2) costume and I used the hood pattern above with an old pirate pattern which works excellently (I'm also using it for the top of Ezio:Bro too coincidentally). Since I don't have it with me, I'll try to write down the pattern number when I go home - give you a bit of a solid footing.

meanwhile, got some more progress on my Bro today - the vest and hood were done, but I finished the front half of the skirting. How does it look? too long?

66606145569635444612944.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back