Guardians of the Galaxy

Saw it friday night in 3D and freakin' loved it :D just can not wait for the already announced sequel :D Aaaaaahhh uh aahh, I'm hooked on a feelin'
It has been a very long time since I have laughed so much and so hard in a theater :D

If you haven't seen it.... GO SEE IT.

You know if Jurassic World becomes a smash hit Chris Pratt will have become overnight the biggest star in hollywood.

Well according to his IMDB, not counting any work he struggled with prior to making it into the biz, this would have been 14 years of hard work becoming an overnight success.

You know if Jurassic World becomes a smash hit Chris Pratt will have become overnight the biggest star in hollywood.

When they bring Marvel characters (and especially the GOTG) into the Lego movie franchise, will this mean Chris Pratt will be the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude?

No idea who any of the characters where. as a casual marvel movie goer, and more versed in the DC universe, LOVED IT. THIS is why Marvel movies will be memorable summer blockbusters, and anything DC does that is dark, gritty, and dreary, will be long forgotten a bout two years after it's release. Look at Superman Returns, look at Man of Steele.

I hope they do a story of the lead guy returning to Earth..could be emotional moments there. And, how does a raccoon from earth make it into space, know he was experimented on, and not know he's a raccoon? :)... I also guess that there was a reason he was abducted on earth considering the ending....

And finally, is Howard the Duck a marvel character? If not, why throw him in there?

I hope they do a story of the lead guy returning to Earth..could be emotional moments there. And, how does a raccoon from earth make it into space, know he was experimented on, and not know he's a raccoon?

He's not from Earth. He was born on Halfworld and then genetically engineered to become a security chief of an insane asylum.

Did anyone else catch the Star Wars easter egg in the movie?

Had to do with this as a model:

sw-7-26-480w.jpg

I see leathersclub is now offering both Star Lord's jacket and trench coat. I'm probably gonna pick up the trench coat at some point to see how accurate it is to the screen version. Hoping Abbyshot also gets a shot at the trench coat because there's will likely be almost screen perfect.

EDIT: Was just talking with someone at leathersclub and they say they are still working on the Star Lord trench coat and it would be advisable to wait awhile so they can get it as close as possible to the one in the film.

Last edited:
Maybe if Tony didn't fall through the wormhole in time to make it back to Earth, it wouldn't have been such a bad thing afterall :lol

My_GOTG_Lineup_53e3b724056a1.gif

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back