trying to get in Touch with Cal Pierce , Moncal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received another mail from Jeff yesterday, telling me why the water is blue, the sun is shining and how unfair the life to Cal is.
Oh yea and telling me that its my fault that they have not startet with my order :facepalm (after 13 month :lol)

Why is it for people like this so difficult to say:
Hey , its my faul, I´m very sorry for it but I guarantee you that we directly start with your order and that this will not happen again!

Instead they writing you incredibly long emails , telling you how bad the world treat them and that its not their fault but yours.

No word from Cal yet!!!!

Mate I've been through exactly the same problems some time ago and getting the run around. They come up with ALOT of BS and excuses. If he hasn't started the work yet tell them you want your money back.... they aren't out of pocket.

Received another mail from Jeff yesterday, telling me why the water is blue, the sun is shining and how unfair the life to Cal is.
Oh yea and telling me that its my fault that they have not startet with my order :facepalm (after 13 month :lol)

Why is it for people like this so difficult to say:
Hey , its my faul, I´m very sorry for it but I guarantee you that we directly start with your order and that this will not happen again!

Instead they writing you incredibly long emails , telling you how bad the world treat them and that its not their fault but yours.

No word from Cal yet!!!!

Your fault? How did he word that one? Please share that email. :lol

I just remembered I've been waiting for my stuff for a year
I was no. 42 in the queue 6 months ago. Are they really shipping less than 7 orders per month?

I just remembered I've been waiting for my stuff for a year
I was no. 42 in the queue 6 months ago. Are they really shipping less than 7 orders per month?
I'm number 42 now, so what number are you now? Let's hope there are just 41 com pads or minor items in front of me lol. It would help tbh, 41 sets of full armour versus 41 smaller items makes a hell of a difference...

No answer to my second email either. I guess customer service has gone out the window...

I ordered some parts from him too. From an 8 week delivery, to 12weeks, to "2-3 weeks away", to "your number 2, shouldn't be too long", to "sorry we can't give a date, we are very busy".

I escalated insisting on my money back. Next day, Cal himself replied (well, his email said it was Cal, not Jeff) advising he couldn't refund me. I lodged my Paypal dispute the next day (yesterday). Luckily I'm still in the dispute window.

It's obvious he's taking way more orders than he can handle, with bigger orders taking his precedence maybe? Isn't it Moncal doing the Anovos Snowtrooper?

Ok,
I got an email from his wife telling me that they finaly work on my order and that they will get the first part of the order out by end of this week.
We will see if they hold their word this time.
I will keep you informed!

Whats that about the squeeky wheel, maybe we should start a "Cal Pierce owes me" thread like the Dysmo one.

Seems that is the only way for members to get their props

Ok,
I got an email from his wife telling me that they finaly work on my order and that they will get the first part of the order out by end of this week.
We will see if they hold their word this time.
I will keep you informed!

... so you rose from #12 to #1 in a week?

Exactly. He was tagged in this thread a couple days ago, and suddenly he jumps on getting the prop done when he realized and read that his name is in question again.
That darn squeaky wheel does the trick again, lol.

Jeff said although I was #42 I'd have my kit by July for Celebration London.... im hopeful.... nearly $800 hopeful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back