TASM build with Zentai suit (TONS A PICS)

BeastLusignan

I fist posted this in "JUNKYARD" cause I'm a noob. When if comes to budget, I know what's up. Here we'll construct a BADASS ASM suit with a cheap Zentai suit, modified asics, replica lenses, and webshooters.

Start off with the Zentai suit, it's only for $53.. and highly worth it!
Amazing Spider-man Costume Spandex Spiderman Costume [1208201] - US$53.29

Now I'll reveal pics of this suit in person. For a Zentai... I was SHOCKED!

mtmt7a.jpg

35bfext.jpg

Now for $53 it's pretty damn good and it's already sewn. I'm 6ft, slender, and about 140-150lbs and I fit their large size perfectly. Spandex forms to your body anyway.

Here's the flaws of the suit, minor, but still flaws.
The chest spider is incorrect. Anyone who knows the suit can see what I mean.
34h6w0k.jpg

The gloves are all red. It may not bother some people, but eh :confused
sc6gsi.jpg

In this photo I slipped on my asics and they look sick!
1zzj71k.jpg

This is merely an experiment so don't be completely rude :b
For more kickass detail, I recommend puff paint (THANKS MCLEAN)
Here I did it to the spider and the webbing.
hry0zb.jpg

Right now I'm adding red puff paint to each red section. It makes the whole suit shiny and I love it.

Well thanks for your time. I'll be updating this thread when I can :thumbsup

You could always just do some blue puffy paint hexagons on the fingertips. It mights give it a cool look and texture. Does the zipper go straight up the back on this?

Looks sick for the price! Can't wait to get one! So when you ordered it did you just select the "L(Male)" size in the drop down box, or did you select the costom option and put in all your measurements?

I was worried that I would look weird in the suit because I'm tall and skinny, but it looks great on you and my body is pretty much the exact same as yours, I'm 6' and 140 lbs. and I'm gonna try to gain some muscle mass before Halloween, so I think it will look good. Thanks for posting all the pictures! I look forward to seeing more progress!

Looks sick for the price! Can't wait to get one! So when you ordered it did you just select the "L(Male)" size in the drop down box, or did you select the costom option and put in all your measurements?

I was worried that I would look weird in the suit because I'm tall and skinny, but it looks great on you and my body is pretty much the exact same as yours, I'm 6' and 140 lbs. and I'm gonna try to gain some muscle mass before Halloween, so I think it will look good. Thanks for posting all the pictures! I look forward to seeing more progress!

Nope no custom measurements. Large would be perfect for you! No prob. Right now I'm filling every red section with puff paint to make it shine.

Omg man. I couldn't imagine doing the hexagons by hand. Hell, it's nerve racking enough just doing the lines! LOL

I've come up with a way to, in a way, hand print the honeycomb pattern (if that even makes sense haha). Not sure yet if it's going to work, but I'll post some test pics and my plan in my thread sometime soon. I'm not going to make the hexagons 3D with puff paint though, I'm just going to do the black webbing in puff paint like you are.

I've come up with a way to, in a way, hand print the honeycomb pattern (if that even makes sense haha). Not sure yet if it's going to work, but I'll post some test pics and my plan in my thread sometime soon. I'm not going to make the hexagons 3D with puff paint though, I'm just going to do the black webbing in puff paint like you are.

You don't even have to fill the red sections either. I think it looks better like this, the whole suit is shiny pretty much (great on the eyes)
But the honeycomb is not necessary honestly. I'm def going to use blue puff paint on the fingers, like fill them completely.

SCRATCH THE PUFF PAINT METHOD GUYS. It'll ruin your suit when it cracks... Just get the zentai, shoes, shooters, and lenses. You should be fine :)
I gotta get started on a replica suit soon. I have 2 prints I bought.
DamnGoodPaul and TaylorMcmanus

SCRATCH THE PUFF PAINT METHOD GUYS. It'll ruin your suit when it cracks... Just get the zentai, shoes, shooters, and lenses. You should be fine :)
I gotta get started on a replica suit soon. I have 2 prints I bought.
DamnGoodPaul and TaylorMcmanus

Dang, sorry to hear about your suit man. So when you say "scratch the puff paint method" are you just talking about covering the red sections in red? Because I was planning to go over all the black lines with puff paint, do you think that would still work ok?

Dang, sorry to hear about your suit man. So when you say "scratch the puff paint method" are you just talking about covering the red sections in red? Because I was planning to go over all the black lines with puff paint, do you think that would still work ok?

I wouldn't do paint at all dude. My buddy joe did a test with puff paint and after a few weeks it cracked and the suit won't be as elastic

how exactly did you order your suit? haha I'm trying to order mine right now, and I need to pay with my debit card, but I'm on the last page of the checkout process and it hasn't given me the option to enter any card information. and I'm afraid that if I click "confirm the order" it will just send me a bill in the mail, and I don't have time to wait on that.

help?

how exactly did you order your suit? haha I'm trying to order mine right now, and I need to pay with my debit card, but I'm on the last page of the checkout process and it hasn't given me the option to enter any card information. and I'm afraid that if I click "confirm the order" it will just send me a bill in the mail, and I don't have time to wait on that.

help?

It will request that you pay before it's all finished. I think it automatically takes you to paypal.

Dude I was curious about the zentai suit myself, but I went with a root suit and am doing a custom comics/tasm mash... I will be stopping by often to check progress! Good luck bro!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back