Captain America TWS (The Winter Soldier

Hi team! Sorry for not updating lately. Been working on the build as well as being out of town for work. Yay money.

Here is a quick preview of what I have on the suit so far. stealth cap.jpg

I don't think I already posted this... but if I did, sorry. I'll give you a few more pics later of the front, back and pants I'm working on.

Holy detailed costume Batman! You really look the part, SteamShovel! Your sewing kung-fu is far superior to my own. I guess making another bunch of those costumes to sell is out of the question...

Hopefully you'll have it all done for the movie premier. It'll look so great once the star and stripes are added too.

Great job! I'm anxious to see how it all pans out. :popcorn

Hi team! Sorry for not updating lately. Been working on the build as well as being out of town for work. Yay money.

Here is a quick preview of what I have on the suit so far.View attachment 295839

this is looking so amazing!! i hope that you take this as flattery, but i am going to copy your process on this build. do you go into detail anywhere about how you sew on top of the foam details you've made to create that awesome 3 demential look (elbows, knees, etc)?

great work man!

Looks great!!! I just finished my Winter Soldier. I'm starting on Cap-Stealth tonight! You have done some great inspiring work!! I'm going to try and get mine done in the next 5-7 days. Lots of late nights... here we go!

I anxiously await.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great!!! I just finished my Winter Soldier. I'm starting on Cap-Stealth tonight! You have done some great inspiring work!! I'm going to try and get mine done in the next 5-7 days. Lots of late nights... here we go!

Thanks very much! Don't forget to post your WS shots, we wanna see:) I wish I had late nights, but I have a newborn in the apt. below, and the sewing machine keeps them up, so all my sewing is done before 8 pm! But, that's when I stop Cap and continue on Olaf:)

I anxiously await.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks very much! Don't forget to post your WS shots, we wanna see:) I wish I had late nights, but I have a newborn in the apt. below, and the sewing machine keeps them up, so all my sewing is done before 8 pm! But, that's when I stop Cap and continue on Olaf:)

Here are some pics. Again thx for leading the way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395100293.252303.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395100334.644445.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1395100358.861551.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back