Props from "Now You See Me"?

cheviot

Forgive me if this already has its own thread, but the search box won't allow me to use "now you see me" as the words are too short and common.

Is anyone working on any replicas from the 2013 film "Now You See Me" ?

Up !

I loved that movie and took a couple hours this morning to try (key-word ! :lol) to do a prop of the Frenchman's ticket in the Las Vegas show. I'm not completely satisfied but it's the best I could come up with...

Here is a screencap :

ticket four horsemen copie.jpg

And here is what I did... Feedback is appreciated !

four horsemen.jpg

The playing cards were bought from T11:

Monarchs are what was used.
theory11 Playing Cards - theory11.com

As a magician, please support your local shop if possible but if not then get them from the source T11.
The brick and morter shops are dying out which is sad in many ways. People used to learn from each other at the shops and now they learn from video mostly. Less hands on mentoring and it shows most of the time when those performers perform in front of actual audiences. kinda like some prop makers. Nothing beats person to person interaction for learning.

Sad is'nt it.

When I was 8 to 17 I used to spend Saturdays at Al's Magic Shop in Washington D.C. learning from the legend himself Al Cohen

As a magician, please support your local shop if possible but if not then get them from the source T11.
The brick and morter shops are dying out which is sad in many ways. People used to learn from each other at the shops and now they learn from video mostly. Less hands on mentoring and it shows most of the time when those performers perform in front of actual audiences. kinda like some prop makers. Nothing beats person to person interaction for learning.

I have a prop 5 Euro note from NYSM. Pretty generic, though it is one of the nicer 2 color ones, not a 1 color one. Purchased from a guy on FB who was on the crew.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back