Just sharing: My pepakura WIP

VenomViper

Hey guys, still new to Pepakura. I used 200gsm paper and reinforced it with paper mache. Don't know how I can smoothen it... I was thinking of using powdered form wall filler mixed with pva glue, since I'm allergy to using resin... What do you think or any other suggestions?

1972304_10152019040202614_8153861547451521496_n.jpg

Hey guys, still new to Pepakura. I used 200gsm paper and reinforced it with paper mache. Don't know how I can smoothen it... I was thinking of using powdered form wall filler mixed with pva glue, since I'm allergy to using resin... What do you think or any other suggestions?

View attachment 385911

Hell buddy... Thats some pretty awesome work there... and with paper mache!!! A big thumbsup from me.

I haven't forgotten about the alternative to bondo, still looking.

Hope to see Arkham Knight amongst those soon. ( I'll send you a pm a little later about that)

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

If your paper mache is strong and stable, you can use spackle and sanding to smooth it. I made the mask below with paper mache almost 20 years ago and it's still as strong as the day I made it.
devil mask1.jpg

You can mix it to what ever consistency you like. Experiment a little to find the mixture you like.
Mixing it thicker is good for filling in nail holes and bigger. Easily sands and paints,I find.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back