***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh..Just looking through your posted interests, is it material to one of Daryl Dixon's ponchos (I don't recognize that pattern though)? A don't remember any Warehouse artifacts being blankets...lol, I didn't realize the scale till I saw part of your arm in the corner holding it up:facepalm! Is it a hanky? :p

The declaration on the package says "sash". It is 10.5 inches wide and somewhere around 16 feet long. I did not realize it was that long until I measured it just now.

Update: Found it! I think it is Jack Sparrows sash.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Last edited:
The declaration on the package says "sash". It is 10.5 inches wide and somewhere around 16 feet long. I did not realize it was that long until I measured it just now.

Update: Found it! I think it is Jack Sparrows sash.

Sweet! :cool:thumbsup I'm wrapping at the moment and will be heading to the P.O. tomorrow. :)

Today was payday, so I'm going to get my SS gift ready to go.

I did receive a package the other day (wasn't able to get to it yet) which I believe would be my SS from here. I'll post pics when I get to it!!

So now that I bought stuff for my recipeint I had a great idea for something I could have made, but I don't think I would be able to get it done in time. :(

So now that I bought stuff for my recipeint I had a great idea for something I could have made, but I don't think I would be able to get it done in time. :(

Speaking as someone who has yet to receive their gift, and as a prop nerd who can not build much of anything. Build it and send it late, just let Michael know. Given it may reveal who your recipient is when they are 1 of a few waiting for their gift past the deadline, but it is always cooler to get something made then something bought in my opinion!

I already messaged you Michael, but I think you forgot to mark me down as shipped? My recipient has also received it too as I did it by hand :)

Agreed... I don't think anyone will mind getting a gift a bit late, seeing as it's handmade.

I know I sure wouldn't. I just believe that those that are going to be late due to building something have the curiosity to let Michael know so they can tell the person waiting if you do not want to reveal your identity, or tell them themselves if you do not care if they learn you are their SS. Although to be honest I think it is a bit more fun if you leave them guessing. Btw when I said "I believe that those that are going to be late" I was not refeering to anyone as I am sure this board is full of good people. Reading past SS threads though there always seem to be 1 bad apple, even if they are given the ban hammer still the small chance some one might not send a gift at all, I know it is about the same chance as being struck by lighting but still it sucks when you are sitting waiting for a present and do not get in return for all the generosity you gave.

I hope mine arrives on time
Unfortunatly its not hand made this time due to my work calling me alot
Michael you can Mark as shipped ill look up the tracking when i get home gf Said she posted it

Hi all, just a heads up, my wife told me a gift from the RPF arrived at my house. I am traveling so when I get home I will make the decision to open or (if I can resist) wait until Xmas to open. But considered mine received.

As far as the delivery of my SS gift, once it get home I will have a day to finish mine and get it shipped before the 15th!

I've been on a rollercoaster of ideas and indecision. So I looked into my great idea and decided there was no way to get it done well any time soon. On top of that, it was closely related to one of their interests, but not directly. But, then I came up with another idea that is simpler and is one of their interests. I am going to try to get it done, but I might be a day or two late shipping. I'll still include the stuff I bought. Maybe. :devil

Shipped! Shipped! Shipped!

And I shipped it from the opposite coast to add a layer of mystery.

Shipped! Shipped! Shipped!

And I shipped it from the opposite coast to add a layer of mystery.

Awww maybe next year I will get you as my SS santa. This way I could open the box and find a live fire Pulse Rifle Tommy gun, all though with luck you would drive the 5-10 miles to my house and steal it back in the middle of the night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back