Nintendo switch

I think 1-2 switch is meant to be nothing more than filler until they get a new Mario party out, that's a big seller on the other systems and given how crappy the launch list is they needed a party game to get people's attention to the features so they made something super fast and cheap.
I totally agree with you, but what I dont understand, is why not bundle that crappy game with the system? The Wii at least came with Wii Sports, which was one of the games that put them on the map. I bet that would have sold even more consoles.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you played it?
To be fair I only played it for about 2 minutes as I was waiting for a friend. So no, I havent go the full effect of it. But thats what I got out of it.

Which game are you talking about? I was a huge fan of windwaker but this one just looks so green and bland.

Btw, are there many dungeons in this? All of the gameplay ads make I look like it all takes place in the same open world
I was talking about the one that came out for the Wii in 2011 which made use of precise motion controls. That one. I think it had some of the best dungeon design in any Zelda game up until that point. Anyway, I don't know much about Breath of the Wild since I've yet to play it myself

"Snipperclips" is, in all honesty, awesome.

I got it it because I conned my wife into letting me use tax return money to buy the Switch, and she thought it looked fun. I sat down on day one to play a level or two with her, thinking I'd get that out of the way and never even think of the game again...and two hours later we finally stopped because we got a low battery message on the console and realized it HAD in fact been two hours.

It it is a LOT of fun, and when playing with another person there seem to be quite a few levels where there are multiple ways to solve the puzzle. I enjoyed it WAAAAY more than I thought I would, and I will gladly finish all of the puzzles with my wife, then sit back and hope they release more of them!!

looking online. ALOT of people have gotten pretty far in zelda already and it's only been out for a week or so.

i wish i had that much patience to devote to a game th ese days.

but my attention span is shorter than anything and it gets distracted more than ever.

For me it's not so much not having the attention span, but just not having the time I used to have. 2 kids and even when they're asleep I'm not safe from random interruptions.

The games I am limited to are ones where I can just get in and out fairly quick without too much setup and grinding through leveling up. It sucks, but what can ya do?

I just watched people play 1-2 switch and it looks like a first year game designer project honestly. It probably cost more for the actors than the programming from how glitchy the controls are.

Before I even consider touching the Switch, it has to have a minimum of 10 games I want to play available. That's probably never going to happen at this point.

Everyone posted that the video of Funhaus playing the game while drinking was more fun than the game, it for sure should have been a 20.00 game. Walmart had no systems in stock but had copies of zelda in literally 3 places.

Before I even consider touching the Switch, it has to have a minimum of 10 games I want to play available. That's probably never going to happen at this point.

Still waiting for more games as well. Zelda, Fast RMX, Mario Kart Deluxe, that Advance Wars clone and Mario Odyssey are my only 'to gets' at the moment, so I'm holding off on getting the system probably until at least the fall and hope some more games will be out by then.

Still waiting for more games as well. Zelda, Fast RMX, Mario Kart Deluxe, that Advance Wars clone and Mario Odyssey are my only 'to gets' at the moment, so I'm holding off on getting the system probably until at least the fall and hope some more games will be out by then.

Considering how much I got screwed over by the Wii U, I won't touch another Nintendo system without at least 10 games that I absolutely have to play. I probably won't even consider it until around Christmas, hopefully by then they can work out all of the inevitable bugs and get some decent games out.

Out of curiosity,

Are there any arcade archives games on the e-store for this bad boy?

Being able to play double dragon is a pretty big attraction

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I dont see the joy people are getting out of snipperclips. I played it over the weekend for an extended amount of time, and while it had its moments, I felt like it was exactly what I said, an iphone game. Just my two cents. Does anyone know if they are going to release a metroid game for the switch? They skipped the last gen.

A bunch of SNK NeoGeo arcade ports are available right now.
The hamster corporation has the arcade archives ports. I believe they do the sink stuff but they also do a whole slew of other stuff.

I would love some smooth ports of like, double dragon, RoboCop, operation C, etc...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The console has the potential to be a perfect home for indie titles and arcade ports along with Nintendo's 1st party games. Only time will tell.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back