NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Like I said before a while back, i'll be getting my pairs for around $80 each, so im not "butthurt" at all! :thumbsup

So now you are just unwilling to share your $80 website with those here on the RPF who haven't got them yet. Why is that?

Nathermerry from pickgoodshoes just emailed me to say he will send the shoes at the end of the month and sounded like he will send photo's before that so i think we will see these before we get them which is great news in my opinion :D

Fingers crossed anyway, not going to raise my hopes just yet though..

I received an email from Nathermerry also. Hopefully we'll both get pics around the same time. Or at least be able to see some type of progress...the more days go by the more excited I'm getting. (cautiously of course)

Sweet I was starting to think he was only talking to me here lol.

As soon as I get them they will be on here! Hopefully we see them on there site before that though.

Last edited:
So now you are just unwilling to share your $80 website with those here on the RPF who haven't got them yet. Why is that?

He has no website, my supplier works "offline" via email and phone only.:thumbsup

Whats the all the fuss anyway? there's plenty of websites selling for $100 still, so you've got nothing to worry about. Whats a $10 or $20 difference anyway to you guys?
You guys are rich, so it won't be a problem anyway!

If i find any cheap sites, i'll post them up, there's always new ones popping up every day. Like they say though, you can't trust all of them! Best to use your credit card, so at least you get covered for any problems.

You guys will probably get the shoes quicker than I will, as I'm not going to pay for these straight away. I'm going to inspect the pictures first, see how really good they are, then purchase a few.

Hopefully next week, we get some pics.

AirAir, if your source is that good, why not do an INT thread where you can charge $15 above what you buy the shoes for to give more fans a discount? I mean you even said if you could get 50 pairs of shoes for under $80.

I'm sure there would be people who would snatch them up from you.

-Nick

Do you think it's possible that the manufacturer knows how accurate these will look, so he sent out the promo photos (of the real MAG) to the wholesellers? That way they can stir up sales prior to the shoes being finished. Just curious as to why these people would want all the potential headache of either credit card disputes, non payments, hounding questions and a potential bad reputation amongst replica shoe buyers if these end up not being accurate.

Do you think it's possible that the manufacturer knows how accurate these will look, so he sent out the promo photos (of the real MAG) to the wholesellers? That way they can stir up sales prior to the shoes being finished. Just curious as to why these people would want all the potential headache of either credit card disputes, non payments, hounding questions and a potential bad reputation amongst replica shoe buyers if these end up not being accurate.

Yeah I made almost the same statement a few pages back...I def. have to agree with you. It's a big gamble to NOT have them be exact or close to exact from what they are advertising.

I'm sure there would be people who would snatch them up from you.

-Nick

Nick has made an excellent point and in the name of the forum community, it would be seen as very noble. And you'd still make a few dollars on the side.

When the V1s came out, I wanted a pair for my wife. The smallest they made was US8 which is too big for her, so her pair still sits in the original box, tried on for a photo and never actually worn. These V2s come in US7, but at over $200US, I am not prepared to place an order for her pair.

I was kind of hoping that as a paid in customer, if I used my account to buy another pair, it might default back to the price I paid yesterday. No such luck I'm afraid.

I have yet to have my payment confirmed. And I have not had any replies to my emails about said payment confirmation.

Very unhappy. :confused

Alright so the "$90" Mags were saved onto my bookmarks page yesterday....clicked on the link today and.... BAM! $230 today. These retailers def. seem to know that they have "Gold" on their hands to be jacking up the prices that quickly....seems to be a good sign. (possibly)

It seems I have a tracking number :) The EMS website is not working though :(

WOW, so yours are supposedly on the way already? That would be crazy if you got a pair in hand before we even get "real" pictures either on a website or from someone getting them from a contact.

How long could it take to ship from China to Australia? Not long I hope! Maybe yours will be the first pair we get to see.

A quick tip for those guys who are ordering multiple pairs, as this is important stuff before anything gets shipped out.

Make sure you tell the seller to split your order, so you get some pairs in one box, and others in a seperate box.

If you are ordering lots of shoes, ie more than 3 pairs in a single box, there's more chance of customs giving you problems with your package!

so make sure you get your shoes shipped in 2 or 3 boxes if you are orderings lots of them!

Just thought i'd let you guys know, because it happens quite a bit when buying from China, so better to be on the safe side.

You can look up on youtube to see examples of what happens when boxes are seized, although hopefully nothing happens to any of your orders.

They damn well better not do anything to our deliveries!:thumbsdown

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back