SDCC pictures of hot girls thread

I don't see a lock coming.
Miss Tate is an adult actress with a thing for cosplay (and action figure toys apparently).
She has also popped up over at the megomuseum.com in favor of the Retro Action figure line that Mattel just nixed sadly.

Of course there won't be a lock. This thread has been around since last year. It's part of RPF heritage! It's part of who we are!
(Dang, I sound like Frank Costanza)

I'll take your morrigan and raise you a power girl!

She looks like Amanda Connor's Power Girl :love

tumblr_lanjuvSYln1qbujox.jpg

We just don't want to see a repeat of THAT. Hell, I forget who it was, but the guy rejoined saying his brother had accessed his account and basically ruined his rep while he was overseas or some such.

Heeee-Larry-Us.

Great pics TT. My question is, are you a geek like us or do you just like the attention? I would think that since most of your costumes are of somewhat obsure characters (ie EW), your answer would be the former. But let us know.

Thanks!

That's a fair question especially since "geek chic" is in. But I like what I do, I like the genre and support it.

To be fair, if I was simply seeking attention, I would do that as myself. I make appearances at adult conventions several times a year, across this country. :)

I don't want to portray myself as something I'm not, for example I don't know anything about Star Wars or Star Trek. But I like Hammer Horror, Disney and Superheroes. :love So if you see me blogging about something it's because I like it. Hope that answers your question.

That's a fair question especially since "geek chic" is in. But I like what I do, I like the genre and support it.

To be fair, if I was simply seeking attention, I would do that as myself. I make appearances at adult conventions several times a year, across this country. :)

I don't want to portray myself as something I'm not, for example I don't know anything about Star Wars or Star Trek. But I like Hammer Horror, Disney and Superheroes. :love So if you see me blogging about something it's because I like it. Hope that answers your question.

Great answer Tanya. Like Qui-Gon stated, welcome and hopefully you'll get past all of us gawking at you and become one the fun members we love to have here. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back