1st Pep build: Guy Manual helmet, a WIP

MrBackpack

From JFCustom's Thread, original by Dung0Beetle

After doing tons of lurking and asking dumb questions, I decided to give making my own cool costume a try.

After begin given a copy of 'Random Access Memories' from a friend as a good-bye gift from a friend at my previous job, I decided that I really like the look of the helmets, Guy's in particular.

I began looking around the internet for kits and castings but I can't afford to dump that much money into a costume that will sit on the shelf more than it will be worn.

Special Thanks to JFCustom for the foam edits of the pepfiles!

photo.jpg

If you're planning to use Sculpey on your helmet, I'd advise against it. The sculpey will shatter and crack to dust being adhered on to a flexible material.

If you're planning to use Sculpey on your helmet, I'd advise against it. The sculpey will shatter and crack to dust being adhered on to a flexible material.

Nah, the Sculpey boxes are there just to hold the foam in the right shape while I tape and glue.

I only have two hands...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back