Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien)

Re: Bob the Alien (Giger inspired Alien) Its back on!

Leigh - I might be able to help with your hard drive woes (work in IT!)

Shoot me a PM - anything I can do to help :)

Woot woot
1- First, congratulations for your wedding!
2- This alien is getting better and better each time. Well done.
I'm excited!

Pnag: You Have A PM :)

DD: No Gloss clear coat, just a quick polish :)

DD: No Gloss clear coat, just a quick polish :)

Hello Leigh, for teeth, you have purchased a product which included resin and aluminum powder, or you used the polyester resin that uses to stratify, with powder purchased separately?

Many Thanks Guy's :)

DD, no kit, I used Urethane resin, the same resin I've cast all my parts in. I mixed 1:1 resin & powder by weight :)

I love reading up on your progress!

I hate photobucket. Why not just upload the images straight to the RPF forums?

Or even start a Flickr account and have everything in a handy gallery there? Much more user friendly in my opinion. I love Volpin's Flickr.

I love reading up on your progress!

I hate photobucket. Why not just upload the images straight to the RPF forums?

Or even start a Flickr account and have everything in a handy gallery there? Much more user friendly in my opinion. I love Volpin's Flickr.

photobucket seems a bit slow and sometimes do not zoom displays.

the molds are so awesome, i cant get the idea of a food safe version out of my head, imagine bob the alien cake...

Thanks again Guy's :)

Food safe moulds :D big Chocolate Alien :lol

Regarding the pic's, I would like to load them all to theRPF but I imagine editing every single post in this thread would be a nightmare! :)

Photobucket used to be fine but lately I've been getting a lot of warnings from Norton, Angler attacks & then the other day there was something like 15 Trojan attacks in the space of about 30 seconds. Norton used power eraser to get shot of it :) There have been a lot of issues with it not loading pics as well.

Thanks again Guy's :)

Food safe moulds :D big Chocolate Alien :lol

Regarding the pic's, I would like to load them all to theRPF but I imagine editing every single post in this thread would be a nightmare! :)

Photobucket used to be fine but lately I've been getting a lot of warnings from Norton, Angler attacks & then the other day there was something like 15 Trojan attacks in the space of about 30 seconds. Norton used power eraser to get shot of it :) There have been a lot of issues with it not loading pics as well.

You could wrap in aluminum colored paper, and make the Easter ALIEN. :)

That is one of the best Alien heads I´ve ever seen.You are really talented!:):thumbsup

Do you wanna make a run?With a dome?

I like that you are from the UK...a lot better for me to import one of these babys!:D

Wow Leigh, just when I thought I couldn’t get any more impressed you go and pull a bunch of stuff like this. Holy cow. :thumbsup

The original body part sculpt is in a thousand pieces in a bin bag in my garden Feel free to come & rummage around

Oh nooo! I’d have added my voice to those saying hang onto it. Trim up that first casting, foam-fill it, wrap it in bubble wrap and put it away somewhere safe! :lol

I'm getting married on Friday so there's not likely to be any more updates for a couple of weeks

Awesome, man! Have a blast!! :thumbsup :D :thumbsup

Getting married huh? I'm sure there's a facehugger joke to be made in there somewhere. :lol :p

Congrats either way :D

I apologise this is my first venture.....
the xeno head is about 32" long and roughly 8.5" wide ??

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back