Mk43 and Hulkbuster mashup Full Suite - All is unfolded!

so the link was broken ? can't download it.......would you like to share it again?

- - - Updated - - -

so the link was broken ? can't download it.......would you like to share it again?

- - - Updated - - -

+1.
Links not work. Please, refresh and fix it. Thnx )

This mashup so awesome :thumbsup

But

I seem to have problem with downloading these files, as 4shared says that the link is not valid.
Any ideas what may cause this?

@stigmorgan Well, nothing we can do but wait, eh?
Care to Throw in a wild guess on how long it might take until the links are up and running again?

Not a clue mate, MZX has not been online here in a couple of weeks, ive messaged him a couple of times, would be an awful shame if we have lost him he is one of the talented ones.

That is one great armour, I remember seeing it in Google images and thinking wow, now I have found it, I am hoping to build the Captain iron, if you haven't seen it look it up, it is Captain America wearing iron man's style of armour, do you think this would fit the bill with some changes?

bobafettsslave1
If you mean what i think you mean with 'Captain Iron', i think a Mk 2 or Mk 3 With a paintjob would get nicely close to it.
But i guess, with few modifications, this armor would also make a great one.
It's all up to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back