***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFAD beat me to the thread. As communicated through PM this was clearly just a communication issue sad to say. If I had been sick one day longer it would have sorted itself out! :facepalm

Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned this is a done deal with no additional action needed. DFAD has clearly shown he's in the right head space, he's just crazy busy. Thanks for chiming in here and thank you for your integrity on sending the gift despite knowing you've been removed. It speaks a lot about you. :thumbsup

I received my Secret Santa package this morning. It was wrapped up in wrapping paper, so I assume I should wait until Christmas to open it. Thank you Secret Santa !

DFAD beat me to the thread. As communicated through PM this was clearly just a communication issue sad to say. If I had been sick one day longer it would have sorted itself out! :facepalm

Anyhow, as far as I'm concerned this is a done deal with no additional action needed. DFAD has clearly shown he's in the right head space, he's just crazy busy. Thanks for chiming in here and thank you for your integrity on sending the gift despite knowing you've been removed. It speaks a lot about you. :thumbsup

Sweet, no bannings this year! Well done.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Sweet, no bannings this year! Well done.

Wow, This year shall go down in history as the Christmas without bannings. :) I am sure after Christmas this thread is going to blow up with pictures. This is the first year I can wait till Christmas Eve to open it because of the awesome warping.

I just checked my tracking info again and the 2nd gift looks like it will arrive tomorrow as scheduled. I've already got the box I'm shipping them in ready so all I will need to do is wrap both gifts, put them in the box, and take them to the post office. My mail almost always arrives before noon as well, which means I will have plenty of time to make it to the PO the same day (so it will be in my recipients hands on the 23rd :)).

Seems like everything is working out :thumbsup

Mark me as received! Got a very cool handmade gift in the mail today... A hand etched plexi of Iron Man's helmet in a handmade frame. I'll get some pics up in a bit! Thanks Santa :)

Got my gift from my SS today, even though there was no note I was able to figure out who got my name, with a little deductive reasoning and google. So thanks Morbid Charlie I am glad you found something not only on my interests list and also something living up to my screen name!
WP_20131219_001.jpg

I went ahead and opened my gift today, my Secret Santa made this cool painting of Jayne's hat along with a quote from the show. Thank you chicoperdido815 !

cunning.jpg

Thanks to my Secret Santa! I popped the ice tray into the freezer within minutes.

ice.JPG

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!
Brian

Thanks to my Secret Santa! I popped the ice tray into the freezer within minutes.

View attachment 266444

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!
Brian

You're welcome. I could not find my tags to sew into the Fantastic Four, uh Two, hotpads so if they need cleaning they are 100% cotton so machine wash cold and dry on low.

Looking good this year - only one person on the list that hasn't shipped. That's a really good ratio. I hope this person ships soon to make it a perfect year for this gift giving thread!!

Looking good this year - only one person on the list that hasn't shipped. That's a really good ratio. I hope this person ships soon to make it a perfect year for this gift giving thread!!

Actually list hasn't been updated. I think everyone has shipped. A little busy but I'll remedy that soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back