Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files - Chest uploaded !

I make streetsoul's words my own. Welcome back! :D Looking forward to your updates! I've been working on the arms, I'll try to post images soon, I hope. :)
oooo looking forward to seeing that buddy :) im just waiting on good weather to start resin stages of all my omarbou files lol just waitin on the back piece n then i can startsorting the upper torso for fb and bodyfiller :)

Hey all. Just wanted to put some pics of my build like I said I would. It's not much, I'm still in the resin stage since I have no idea where to buy fiberglass. Probably will have to order on Amazon or something... Only fingers, elbow and upper forearm left to finish the right arm and already pepping the left. :D

2015-02-06 18.33.23.jpg2015-02-06 18.33.33.jpg2015-02-06 18.34.50.jpg2015-02-06 18.34.59.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all. Just wanted to put some pics of my build like I said I would. It's not much, I'm still in the resin stage since I have no idea where to buy fiberglass. Probably will have to order on Amazon or something... Only fingers, elbow and upper forearm left to finish the right arm and already pepping the left. :D

View attachment 435972View attachment 435973View attachment 435974View attachment 435975
im starting the resin stage of mine this week buddy and those look awsome

What has everyone being doing for the elbow "bolt" ?

Elbow bolt.jpg
I have been thinking of sculpting something then casting it resin.
any pep files for this, or will I have to have a solo at it?

Any other ideas?

Cheers
Chris

You can buy them as a resin cast.
Contact Detour Props. They are realy nice. I used them for my mark VII arm.

I made hole in the upper arm so that the bolt diameter fitted in.
Next i taped them in place (only so they dont fall out).
Then i put some proxy glue on the backside and shove the lower arm in place, attaching it to the bold.

This way you have a bending mechanism and the bolts really turn when bending your arm.

foto 1.JPG

What has everyone being doing for the elbow "bolt" ?

View attachment 450167
I have been thinking of sculpting something then casting it resin.
any pep files for this, or will I have to have a solo at it?

Any other ideas?

Cheers
Chris

You can buy them as a resin cast.
Contact Detour Props. They are realy nice. I used them for my mark VII arm.

I made hole in the upper arm so that the bolt diameter fitted in.
Next i taped them in place (only so they dont fall out).
Then i put some proxy glue on the backside and shove the lower arm in place, attaching it to the bold.

This way you have a bending mechanism and the bolts really turn when bending your arm.

View attachment 450234
Ot. But did you build that from sinatra too?

Hi omarbou1,

I was looking at your Iron man mk 7 files and I have tried to download them but I find the lay out of 4sharing confusing which one do I use please? Kind Regards Gav.

There seems to be a problem with the thigh pep file in 4shared... Omarbou1 can you re-upload it? Or is anyone here who has downloaded it, can re-upload it? Thanks in advance!

Hi omarbou1! I saw files here in this thread and none of them is working, hope I can try all the files here. Is there any body have a copy of all pep files or foam files...?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back