Star Wars Diorama

Amazing

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely wonderful!

May I ask, wher you got your backdrops from? Need a few high res pics of the Tantive corridor, The MF cockpit/ MF in hangar and one from Tatooine desert for some Sideshow/ Hot Toys figures

Thx in advance, Markus

Marc, I really doubt that any of those pics you've posted in this thread are of your collection...in your house. Those are clearly pics you took either at the Ranch in Marine County or at a StarWars Exhibition somewhere.:D

Joking of course! I'm giddy just looking (and looking again) at the pics you've shared with us! The work, the results and the quality of it all speak for themselves...hard work, dedication and skills brought you to that level. Amazing and certainly worth calling it: Pro-Job!!

Marc, I really doubt that any of those pics you've posted in this thread are of your collection...in your house. Those are clearly pics you took either at the Ranch in Marine County or at a StarWars Exhibition somewhere.:D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Joking of course! I'm giddy just looking (and looking again) at the pics you've shared with us! The work, the results and the quality of it all speak for themselves...hard work, dedication and skills brought you to that level. Amazing and certainly worth calling it: Pro-Job!!

Thank you all for the kind words and support!

Still trying to glue back in place the pieces of my Jaw dropped so badly on the floor!!!:eek:eek:eek

What an awesome collection and display idea!!

You're definitely the winner mate!!

Regards,

Alberto

Oh my god, I am just stunned. You could make a killing offering tours of your house like this, dude. $50 a head and you're set for life.

How do you even go about amassing a collection like this? Is it all hand made, or what?

Simply outstanding. Wow!
That's gotta be the best home display I've ever seen. You should be very proud.

What mannequins do you use? I love the realistic poses you get. I need to get my Stormtrooper armour on a good display with a good pose and you nailed it. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back