Death Star Plans

Does anyone have any ideas on the measurements of the data card? I'm thinking of creating a model for 3D printing.
I've started a separate thread for my build for this so be sure to follow along if you're interested in an accurate replica. 3D printing is awesome and I love it but it's not the right way to make *everything*

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I've started a separate thread for my build for this so be sure to follow along if you're interested in an accurate replica. 3D printing is awesome and I love it but it's not the right way to make *everything*

Can you post a link to that thread please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a link to that thread please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=271145

8a93e93236ffcb4ee93fc5b1fe62e840.gif

Last edited:
Well this is a must.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-con...e-star-wars-death-star-plans-003-1280x531.jpg

It's not 100% confirmed that those are the plans, but thanks to this tie-in from the toys merchandising campaign it seems very likely that those are the death star plans. So lets start collecting plans for the death star plans!
So, while watching the film, I kept wondering when they would show this scene. Guess they decided to cut it out. Maybe it would be a directors cut but I think they never leave the building.

If they don't make this a collectors edition case for the blu Ray/DVD release, someone in marketing should lose their job. ;)
That is a grand idea for sure. I love box sets with goodies. The Lord of the rings and hobbit release all came with cool pieces. I only fear they will have this off scale IF they release it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back