FordPrefect - Prop Collection (a bunch of my stuff)

FordPrefect

Well this year has been a mess for me starting or finishing any items but I have been picking up a few things when I see the price is right.
Of course pretty HHGTTG heavy but I have some other SciFi items that I will post later.
luKjnH7.png

Replica Vogon Stapler and Vogon Cup from NECA

dj1Ad6M.png

Matching Vogon Pen and a Marvin the Robot Gun (p.s. original one owner HHGTTG game somehow I held onto this over the years)

Z0D3btX.png

Zaphod gun from NECA and then a toy Marvin gun that shoots nice foam darts.
Phamplet from Bill Nye and his Planetary Society I thought the tag line was perfect to fit in with HHGTTG stuff.
JNJlODj.png

A bunch of the knitted character from the movie - the Marvin version is still just a little too expensive to pick up.
Replica phone that Arthur was using in the movie after ID it was just a waiting game watching the auction site.

Uiue7Qu.png

A prop I made that was me envisioning what the fish bowl from the book would look like it has etched on the back "So Long and Thanks for All The Fish"

Well I need to go take more pictures of the other stuff. Hope you enjoy this HHGTTG showcase :)

So True ! They had a towel that was out in the 80's I never bought and kick myself constantly for that. I have in my book to have the pattern recreated to crank out a movie version towel.

A little Star Trek Love

lJLWXPh.png

Right in the center is a Star Trek Phaser - Secret Santa Gift 2014 ! - Tribbles .. no collection is complete without a Tribble
TOS Communicator and a TOS Medical Tricorder (gift from a good friend)
The "GOLD" pressed Latinum - DS9 was one of my favorites I think after looking at this I need to look up some props from DS9 to add to this collection

I got the Gold Pressed Latinum from the Star Trek Experience in Vegas when it was open. For those who remembered here are a couple of my picture from back then.
ACN79mB.png

One of my all time favorites after HHGTTG is Blade Runner
I have a blaster in the garage that needs to be worked on to finish this collection out for awhile.

kd5s6i4.png

Love the Badge with ID !
Got a lot of the bits pieces right here from The RPF

Some Harry Potter items - need to run thru the free paper thread and print out a few things to fill in the spaces.
Items all pickup as Universal Studios souvenirs

llraY9P.png

AuKwZyv.png

So True ! They had a towel that was out in the 80's I never bought and kick myself constantly for that. I have in my book to have the pattern recreated to crank out a movie version towel.
I'm sure you know more about it than I do, but weren't they just regular terrycloth towels?

By the way, my previous post was supposed to be sarcastic; I forgot the stupid smiley face. :facepalm Then again, you've got to know where your towel is.

I'm sure you know more about it than I do, but weren't they just regular terrycloth towels?

By the way, my previous post was supposed to be sarcastic; I forgot the stupid smiley face. :facepalm Then again, you've got to know where your towel is.

Totally got the humor ! It actually made me lol that yes I am missing a towel :) The movie version was a standard Marks and Spencer towel but once they were on the Heart of Gold it became a HoG branded towel with a nice pattern on it.

Anyone who has the DUDE in the profile picture you must take all comments from them as having some humor / sarcasm to them !

- - - Updated - - -

Great stuff! Love me some hitchhiker!!

Thanks ! Will get my Doctor Items up next I seem to be drawn to British Sci Fi

Some Doctor Who Items

Blaster from Secret Santa a few years back .. great kit and fun to display
pL9L0lYm.png

A Tardis built by one of the RPF Secret Santa's last year !
RWaTxuym.png

A little Tom Baker love
SP6QJjmm.png

Some More Doctor Who toys and such
vA50NrOm.png

Hoping this winter to buckle down and make a few things instead of more purchases :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back