Star Wars 12inch Heavy Metal C-3PO Bandai Japan

cratercritter

Bandai Japan has released its 1/6 scale Perfect Model of C-3PO. Heavy diecast & machined metal construction. With interchangeable hands, diorama stand, moving pistons, poseable etc.. Not cheap...around $320+ or so. Not a bad price either though for what you get. Also has light up eyes.
NOTE: Websites say this model was released in February of 2013. So, maybe this is additional stock.
Example Hobbylink Japan website has it for sale as well...1/6 12-Inch Perfect Model C-3PO by Bandai | HobbyLink Japan

There is also a Bandai Perfect Model of R2-D2 to match... don't know if it has been released yet though.

Some images....
c3po_bandai.jpg
c3po1_bandai.jpg
c3po_r2d2_bandai.jpg

Last edited:
The 3PO has actually been out for awhile.... my buddy has it and absolutely LOVES it.... I myself am still having a hard time justifying the $399 (regular retail) price tag on it... though Amazon has it for between $330-$345 depending on the day...

As for the R2... that hasn't been released yet to the best of my knowledge...

Is there a trick to getting the discount? I am just seeing USD $299.14

Hi... In the past few hours or so there has been an update to their SALE on this figure. It has now been limited to only one figure order per person. It has gone from 40% discount to 5% discount (Hence it shows about $300 now).
However.... when I press the ADD TO CART....it, for some reason still shows the 40% off value ($188) at the checkout stage... strange. Wonder what happens if one follows through to the payment stage.....if the $188 plus ship (i.e. remains at the higher discounted price).

Last edited:
Sorry bud you missed it, yesterday was the last day for the 40% discount and now I believe it's only 5%.

Yes...it appears so...however, when I process my order (which is now only limited to one per person)....the checkout process still shows the 40% discount price and it went through as $188. Strange.

EDIT: Checked again a little later. Yes it is now at only 5% off at the checkout stage as well.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back