Han Blaster, one easy question

rjmarthaller

I have lots of reference pics for the Han ROTJ blaster I'm going to make. I can't find any measurements so I can just extrapolate off the pictures I have if I can get just one measurement.

Could someone please tell me the length of the silver muzzle (flash hider)?

That would help so much! and by off chance you know somewhere with all the dimensions that would be even better

Thanks so much!
Ryan

I have lots of reference pics for the Han ROTJ blaster I'm going to make. I can't find any measurements so I can just extrapolate off the pictures I have if I can get just one measurement.

Could someone please tell me the length of the silver muzzle (flash hider)?

That would help so much! and by off chance you know somewhere with all the dimensions that would be even better

Thanks so much!
Ryan

here you go!!!!
http://propsummit.com/viewtopic.php?t=250&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=100

Wrong muzzle.

If you're going to try and figure out the measurements of a ROTJ blaster the muzzle is one of those things you'll need to figure out.
You need to start with the 100% known dimensions - the gun itself.
Scale your photos to your Mauser.

Wrong muzzle.

If you're going to try and figure out the measurements of a ROTJ blaster the muzzle is one of those things you'll need to figure out.
You need to start with the 100% known dimensions - the gun itself.
Scale your photos to your Mauser.

My Bad--sorry

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back