Blade Runner 2 Coat

The fact that they don't show photos of the actual coat they are selling is enough to make me not want to order from them. Add the fact that they obviously can't make it look correct since there isn't enough clear reference out there yet. The "customer comments" are also very sketchy- you don't have to look too close to see that they were written by the company and not actual customers.

So has anyone ordered this or had experience with these two companies? I'm guessing it isn't gonna look like the movie version.
http://www.hleatherjackets.com/product/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2-coat/

Those sites look pretty sketchy, especially since they don't show pictures of the coat they're selling, or even stolen images from someone else selling the coat. If you want to buy a cheap replica of this coat I'd wait until they appear on eBay and buy from a big seller with lots of good reviews, or better yet, if you can afford their prices, wait until Magnoli makes a replica (which I'm guessing they probably will).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back